Beth Ditto - shut up (1 Viewer)

huh?

i realise that post made no sense..i mean it like if i was to see a girl from a band that i didnt like with her gear off on the cover of the nme it would piss mr off and id write off as a publicity stunt..on the other hand maybe its women doin stuff like this that breaks down barriers and shows that girls come in all shapes and sizes...arghhhh...

I'm so glad that when I bought Arkansas Heat years ago I thought it was shit and dismissed them

yeah haha, that was such a smug post, state of me

[appropriate emoticon]

huh?

i realise that post made no sense..i mean it like if i was to see a girl from a band that i didnt like with her gear off on the cover of the nme it would piss mr off and id write off as a publicity stunt..on the other hand maybe its women doin stuff like this that breaks down barriers and shows that girls come in all shapes and sizes...arghhhh...

It's saying, "please don't forget I exist for the next few weeks until I do my next headline grabbing thing."

gossip3.gif

What the fuck?! I knew nothing of her aside from the fact that she sings with The Gossip until reading this thread and assorted rubbish there on NME. She's an idiot. If she were hot and thin in her undies I'd think she was an idiot. If it were a dude in his undies I'd think he was an idiot. This person is an idiot. I fucking hate these media whore imbeciles. I've never listened to The Gossip, but go away The Gossip. Or how about you just write some good music, play some good gigs and shut the fuck up. Idiots.

What the fuck?! I knew nothing of her aside from the fact that she sings with The Gossip until reading this thread and assorted rubbish there on NME. She's an idiot. If she were hot and thin in her undies I'd think she was an idiot. If it were a dude in his undies I'd think he was an idiot. This person is an idiot. I fucking hate these media whore imbeciles. I've never listened to The Gossip, but go away The Gossip. Or how about you just write some good music, play some good gigs and shut the fuck up. Idiots.

temper, temper...

see thats what im afraid of..i just dont wanna think it is that..

unfortunately, she does just come across as a bit of a media whore...just a bit...

:rolleyes:
- leigh

I've never listened to The Gossip, but go away The Gossip. Or how about you just write some good music, play some good gigs and shut the fuck up. Idiots.

Dismissing a band because of this thread and the NME, and never hearing them? You're the idiot.

So many bands have absolutely nothing to say. I mightn't agree with everything they say or do, but at least they stick with their convictions. I've seen the Gossip about half a dozen times and they were great each night.

so kate moss is amazing eh??

i really am becoming slightly disillusioned with beth..i love their music and as zebra heart attack said they are really good live but she is coming out with a load of bollocks..

plus she took her clothes off on stage long before the nme noticed her and will no doubt still do after they've moved on to their next big thing..im so confused..

so kate moss is amazing eh??

i really am becoming slightly disillusioned with beth..i love their music and as zebra heart attack said they are really good live but she is coming out with a load of bollocks..

plus she took her clothes off on stage long before the nme noticed her and will no doubt still do after they've moved on to their next big thing..im so confused..

keep in mind she is only coming out with bollocks in bollocks magazines

Dismissing a band because of this thread and the NME, and never hearing them? You're the idiot.

So many bands have absolutely nothing to say. I mightn't agree with everything they say or do, but at least they stick with their convictions. I've seen the Gossip about half a dozen times and they were great each night.

half a dozen, aye? they're your favourite band they are. you love them.

oh and thanks for letting me know that I'm the idiot - I needed that cleared up. I get confused sometimes. I think I'll start a band now, wear an adult nappy on stage and shout rubbish into a microphone.. because apparently it's cool.

half a dozen, aye? they're your favourite band they are. you love them.

oh and thanks for letting me know that I'm the idiot - I needed that cleared up. I get confused sometimes. I think I'll start a band now, wear an adult nappy on stage and shout rubbish into a microphone.. because apparently it's cool.

Hmm. You DO love Smashing Pumpkins though, eh?
If there was an award for Biggest Idiot In Rock then Billy Corgan would make the shortlist every time.

IMO<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hmm. You DO love Smashing Pumpkins though, eh?
If there was an award for Biggest Idiot In Rock then Billy Corgan would make the shortlist every time.

IMO<<<<<<<<<<<<

naturally.. but then if there were an award for.. oh fuck off mitchum.

keep in mind she is only coming out with bollocks in bollocks magazines

i know but it just isnt right..as i said before if it was someone who was in a band i hated posing naked on the cover of the nme and talking about how amazing kate moss is i would think they were unbelievable wankers..but i always thought she was pretty deadly and when id read stuff with her before id dug it, so now it just seems i was probably wrong about her..and that is poo john..

i know but it just isnt right..as i said before if it was someone who was in a band i hated posing naked on the cover of the nme and talking about how amazing kate moss is i would think they were unbelievable wankers..but i always thought she was pretty deadly and when id read stuff with her before id dug it, so now it just seems i was probably wrong about her..and that is poo john..

this is exactly what I'm talking about. when would you ever give a band a moment of your time after your first introduction to them being a photo of their horribly unhealthy singer naked on the cover of a shit magazine talking glowingly about kate moss and designing clothes for topshop?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back