Beth Ditto - shut up (3 Viewers)

in fairness, if kate moss was really nice to you and was your best friend/drugs buddy one night after a gig, and then the NME starts asking you all about it for some shallow article, you're hardly going to talk shit about her. anyway, what makes a better story? beth ditto hating kate moss or beth ditto saying shes amazing?

how about no story.

i went to on a german joint german exchange with notradamme when i was 15, anyway -kate moss was on it too and she's actually pretty sound once you get to know her

we went to a small village just outside Passau in southern germany

wow your life is amazing.

here - were you referencing ghost (ditto yack yack) when you mentioned demi moore, or was that purely coincidence?

the more i think about this the more annoyed i get..what is the story anyways?that the fat girl can be friends with a supermodel?bollocks to that..

but doesnt kate moss kinda represent everything beth ditto is against..considering the articles id read with her where she talks about going into topshop and other stores and stretching out their clothes if they dont stock larger sizes..plus talking about how amazing someone is who seems to think that doing a heroin addict is the way to go doesnt seem quite right..and i dont think either story is particularly amazing..

maybe kate moss "represents everything beth ditto is against", i dont know that much about what beth ditto is for or against, but i would have thought from reading that one shit article her point is that you shouldn't judge people by their size, and the fashion industry is about more than just models and you can't blame women for "the machine". so then it would be at odds for her to dislike kate moss on the basis of her being a skinny fashion model?

i don't know what her stance is on judging a woman by her husband or boyfriend though...

maybe kate moss "represents everything beth ditto is against", i dont know that much about what beth ditto is for or against, but i would have thought from reading that one shit article her point is that you shouldn't judge people by their size, and the fashion industry is about more than just models and you can't blame women for "the machine". so then it would be at odds for her to dislike kate moss on the basis of her being a skinny fashion model?

i don't know what her stance is on judging a woman by her husband or boyfriend though...

that boyfriend/husband is actually a woman..

and im not judging kate moss by her size but i do judge her by her actions, none of which wold inspire me..and all that stuff about the models not being part of the machine is bollocks..surely the concepts and images of 'beauty' that they are hired to sell just further perpetuate the beauty myth..and while i acknowledge that its not just models and that actresses and pop stars and whatnot also contribute, i think that saying they aren't part of the machine is a total cop out for people who think they dont have to justify their actions..

that boyfriend/husband is actually a woman..

i know dittos lesbian, what i was saying was i don't know what dittos stance is on judging moss on the actions of pete doherty. or judging any woman on the actions or status of her partner. it doesn't seem like a very "right on" thing to do.

i know dittos lesbian, what i was saying was i don't know what dittos stance is on judging moss on the actions of pete doherty. or judging any woman on the actions or status of her partner. it doesn't seem like a very "right on" thing to do.

but surely its not too right on to judge her on her choices?just as if my other half was a mad girl-beating right wing facist, people would wonder what i was at for being with him..well those that aren't roo right on to judge anybody that is..

anyways this is beside the point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back