Best Bus Story Ever (6 Viewers)

Dear Cretins

I have been an NTL customer since 9th July 2001, when I signed up for your 3-in-one deal for cable TV, cable modem, and telephone.

During this three-month period I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions.

Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your professional prerogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the working day smoking B&H and drinking vendor-coffee on the bog in your office: My initial installation was cancelled without warning or notice, resulting in my spending an entire Saturday sitting on my fat arse waiting for your technician to arrive.

When he did not arrive at all, I spent a further 57 minutes listening to your infuriating hold music, and the even more annoying Scottish robot woman telling me to look at your helpful website.... how? I alleviated the boredom to some small degree by playing with my testicles for a few minutes - an activity at which you are no-doubt both familiar and highly adept.

The rescheduled installation then took place some two weeks later, although the technician did forget to bring a number of vital tools - such as a drill-bit, and his cerebrum.

Two weeks later, my cable modem had still not arrived. After several further telephone calls (actually 15 telephone calls over 4 weeks) my modem arrived ... a total of six weeks after I had requested it, and begun to pay for it.

I estimate that the downtime of your internet servers is roughly 35%...these are usually the hours between about 6pm and midnight, Monday to Friday, and most of the useful periods over the weekend.

I am still waiting for my telephone connection. I have made 9 telephone calls on my mobile to your no-help line this week, and have been unhelpfully transferred to a variety of disinterested individuals, who are it seems also highly skilled bollock jugglers.

I have been informed that a telephone line is available (and someone will call me back); that no telephone line is available (and someone will call me back); that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been cut off); that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been redirected to an answer machine informing me that your office is closed); that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been redirected to the irritating Scottish robot woman...and several other variations on this theme.

Doubtless you are no-longer reading this letter, as you have at least a thousand other dissatisfied customers to ignore, and also another one of those crucially important testicle-moments to attend to. Frankly I don't care, it's far more satisfying as a customer to voice my frustrations in print than to shout them at your unending hold music.

Forgive me, therefore, if I continue.

I thought BT were crap, that they had attained the holy piss-pot of god-awful customer relations, that no-one, anywhere, ever, could be more disinterested, less helpful or more obstructive to delivering service to their customers. That's why I chose NTL, and because, well, there isn't anyone else is there? How surprised I therefore was, when I discovered to my considerable dissatisfaction and disappointment what a useless shower of bastards you truly are. You are sputum-filled pieces of distended rectum - incompetents of the highest order. British Telecom - wankers though they are - shine like brilliant beacons of success, in the filthy puss-filled mire of your seemingly limitless inadequacy.

Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive any kind of service from you. I suggest that you do likewise, and cease any potential future attempts to extort payment from me for the services which you have so pointedly and catastrophically failed to deliver - any such activity will be greeted initially with hilarity and disbelief - although these feelings will quickly be replaced by derision, and even perhaps a small measure of bemused rage.

I enclose two small deposits, selected with great care from my cats litter tray, as an expression of my utter and complete contempt for both you and your pointless company. I sincerely hope that they have not become desiccated during transit - they were satisfyingly moist at the time of posting, and I would feel considerable disappointment if you did not experience both their rich aroma and delicate texture. Consider them the very embodiment of my feelings towards NTL, and it's worthless employees. Have a nice day - may it be the last in you miserable short life, you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of twats.

who wrote this cormac? it's fuckin amazin

Cormcolash said:
Is it okay to laugh my balleeks off at this?

but of course!

hahahahaha that dear cretin letter is hilarious!!
i think i have just woke up the house laughing, one of the few times thumped has made me laugh out loud. that guy has a future in comedy.

pete said:
your bloke there probably has a pain in his face dealing with the asshole students from "the institute".

he's obviously just representing the northside homeland and is sick of southsiders and especially wannabe southside langers ;)

Haha, my friend Steven wrote the letter a few years ago. We worked together for Amazon, and he was always a good laugh because he treated the company we actually worked for (GEM) with complete and utter disdain. He quite rightly hates having to work. But they couldn't do anything because he was one of the fastest workers there, myself and him were probably the two fastest because we didn't actually give a fuck at all and just sent out shit all the time! Never got caught though. Basically myself, Steven, and a couple of other guys were the ones who always tried to stir up shit in the company and never believed a word they told us, whilst alot of other people would basically bend over backwards to get raped by the company. Of course we were proved right when they announced everyone working on the Amazon contract was being made redundant.
He sends out e-mails like that to companies all the time, I remember he wrote one to Cadbury's complaining that there were no Strawberry Roses in Roses boxes or something. When he gets bored in work it's basically what he does. Now that I think about it we actually both spammed our Amazon accounts with hilarious e-mails like this, i.e we complained like fuck about the service Amazon was giving us (always late etc.) while we were actually working for them. I sent one to them saying that I knew Johnny Adair and I would have them sorted. That was fun.
Anyway, he did actually get money from NTL for this, can't remember how much, somewhere in the region of £100 worth of free service or something.
He now works for the Civil Service in Belfast, obviously they have a splendid hiring policy then, he is sometimes humorous and sometimes full of rage, which also amuses me actually. Especially when I am the cause. As far as I'm aware, he doesn't actually have a cat, I think the cat-shit thing was just included to make whoever opened the letter look stupid! Oh yes, Steven also has a penchant for impersonating Indians when writing his letters, Panjit Sandepaan has complained about pretty much everything!

jaysus what a cunt eyed cunting cunt chewer! and fuck the guards too. pricks. can they not tell the difference between fucking proles and non knife weilding folk? I worked in chartbusters one time and some coont accused me of stealing her necklace while she was in the tan room - cops were called and they told me to empty my pockets in front of several people! fucking pricks. thing is, if I had stolen the necklace and the cops were called - surely there'd be a better hiding place than my fucking pockets. seriously, theyre morons.

dublin bus drivers (except pete's bro in law, some french guy who always sings, and a guy I know) should be put down. motherfucking cunts.

pete said:
Ehh did they mean Dublin Bus?

Anyway, you should write & complain. Definitely. Not that you'll get any satisfaction, mind, but if you still have the ticket they can ID the driver & the complaint will (should) be kept on file. Then all you have to do is wait for privatisation, because they'll be looking to offload a few heads & might sack him....

Yeah, we can all dream.
while waiting in the freezing cold of a cunting cabinteely for the only bus that ever arrives, that didn't, leaving me stranded, the word "privitisation" just kept going through my head. look at us lil thatcherites. we lernd pretty good back in thum eighties, non?

stupid cunting bus bastards.

avernus said:
jaysus what a cunt eyed cunting cunt chewer! and fuck the guards too. pricks. can they not tell the difference between fucking proles and non knife weilding folk? I worked in chartbusters one time and some coont accused me of stealing her necklace while she was in the tan room - cops were called and they told me to empty my pockets in front of several people! fucking pricks. thing is, if I had stolen the necklace and the cops were called - surely there'd be a better hiding place than my fucking pockets. seriously, theyre morons.

dublin bus drivers (except pete's bro in law, some french guy who always sings, and a guy I know) should be put down. motherfucking cunts.

so, where'd you hide the necklace then? ;)

My personal transport highlight was when me and a couple of mates, after waiting for about an hour for a taxi, basically stopped to standing in the road when one came along and insisting that we had booked it..

The journey was like a bloody rally, with us all slidin about all over the shop as this driver absolutely hammered it. We were killin ourselves laughin and havin a great ol' time... It was only when we'd paid and got out, then he handbraked the car at the end of my road, writing off my neighbours pillar, that all the signs came together in my drunken head and I realised it was a joyrider.

I remember thinking taxi drivers were gettin younger and younger..

avernus said:

haha that french driver is deadly, he's always on the 16 route. he stopped the bus one time at traffic lights, got out of the cab into the aisle and started juggling!

My mate, being the last person on the nitelink one night somehow (read drunkenly) ended up leaning into his little compartment, after he'd pushed his safety window down and snogging the bus driver, who then proceeded to drive her to her door. I find that extremely weird and disturbing on so many levels.

ice_cold_alex.jpg

I think my best(only) bus story was the time we went to see Radiohead at Punchestown and got the 'special' bus (special as in Dublin bus charge you 25 quid to take you there). Not a really long story, but the fact that the bus driver couldnt distinguish between Punchestown and Fairyhouse hence we went the wrong way. Eventually someone on the bus realised(id only been in Ireland a few months so we coulda been going to the moon), next thing we are doing a 3 point turn in a double decker on a small country lane.

The driver never apologized, instead putting on a westlife cd(or whatever shit station it was) on the bus PA to keep us happy, alas we were not. Finally got to the right place, asked for the guys badg number, he wouldnt give it and got told to fuck off and speak to the inspector who was far far too busy.

We got a refund in the end(months later) but nothing for missing Clinic and the start of Radioheads set.

Poxy cunts...take em to the cleaners

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back