Best Bus Story Ever (3 Viewers)

ITalkShite said:
True, it's sorely in need of an overhaul. Like the 78A.
ah, the 78A. I had a smackhead fall asleep on my shoulder one day, and of course there was the time we were stuck in traffic in kilmainham and some guy behind me unloaded a gallon of vile smelling vomit all over the floor. good times!

Ian said:
AND i had to wait for another bus AND pay another fare...

hahahahahahaha, so fucking mental...

ah dude you have to write to them!

to be fair Bus Eireann are actually really good, it's like they know their drivers are mad cunts so they don't get to pissy when you call them on it

"yeah fair play, you caught us, that guy is a psycho but we only pay him minimum wage AND he'll drive the night bus to tallaghat, so we keep him on"

I've written a "he actually tried to run me off my bike letter, I swear he was staring right at me and edging the bus ever closer" and a "yer man nearly went for me when I asked did the bus stop at the airport or not" letter, in both cases they wanted to get details and identify the driver, but by the stage I'd lost interest...

pete said:
ha no, he is neither married nor the owner of sprogs. that we know of.

he does northside routes mostly i think - your finglases, your blanches etc

your bloke there probably has a pain in his face dealing with the asshole students from "the institute".

did you not point out that people from cork wouldn't say something like "poxy cunt"?

and how did him having a wife and kids to feed come into the conversation?

more detail!

It's true... I'd never use the phraze Poxy Cunt, unless I was doing a scanger impression...

Wife and kids thing... While waiting for the guards, like I said the was a lot of discussion about who was right and who was wrong... He said my attitude was bad the moment i stepped on the bus... And I said, nah I've had a great morning,(which is true, got my project onlined and ready for a deadline) all I want to do is head out to collage to hand in something and my attitude is fine and if anyones attude was bad it was his and that is why i said to chill out in the first place... he started going on about how he deals with thousands of people every week and he's never known a driver to be taken off the bus and he was a great lad altogether, salt o de earth, butter wouldent melt. at one point I felt I had to turn to the people on the bus and apologise for delaying them and said that I wasen't getting off the bus having done nothing wrong... One fella (from cork funnely enough) said why dont you just get off and complain and let us, carry on... I said because I didn't do what the driver is acusing me off... And an awl fart said Fair play...

bloody students wha... It's because I wore me duffle coat isint it...

What a great bus story...I never understood the way Dublin bus drivers don't like to give change..... I always get my change down here..althought the bus fare went up another 5 cent last week, I was unimpressed to say the least. bus fare inflation is ridiculous

thats a crazy story alright, and wouldnt happen in cork.

weirdest thing bus story i have is being about 14 on a bus with my cousin and we get into town and the we smell smoke and the bus driver evacuates the bus and calls the guards, cos there was some knacker kid from mahon down the back after cutting into the cushion with a pen knife and putting batteries into the hole and then settin them on fire!

but dublin drivers are nuts, even cab men or hackney drivers
my cousin was gettin a cab and got into the back seat when she felt someone grab her hair.. a chinese woman was yanking her hair pullin her out of the cab yellin "you take my cab, gimme cab, you take cab!"
so the cab driver gets out and roars at her in thick dublin accent "ya let go of her hair ya chinese bitch or ill throw ya in the Liffey before ya can say sweet n sour!"

granted the woman was wrong in this case, but the driver apparently was just a nutter and raging racist.
quite a funny story though!

got a lift home once in a cab driven by a madman who was telling me about all the court cases he had against him involving the odd crash or two and whilst he was drinking from a can of red bull he was telling me he was "back on the cocaine" also. got home in once piece but heard that he died of a heart attack a few weeks later. i'd say he was about 40. jaysis:(

Here, I'm no good at these officially type letters...

Anyone want to have a crack at it?

fur the laf

go type letter of complaint into google and you can find a good one prob and just fill in the appropriate words and pad it out with some nice use of language to make you sound intelligent.

My uncle's a bus driver, lazy fucker he is.

Anyway, he finished work a few months ago and went for a pint with a colleague. Sitting supping his pint, he looks down at the ground and sees a puddle on the floor.

He says: "jaysus, is that fire extinguisher leaking over there?"
Your man: "no, I just couldn't be arsed getting up to go the the jax."

:eek:

Manky bastard.

Well, I'm off to catch a 46a into town now...

Odd's on I'll get the same fella...

Later

The said:
go type letter of complaint into google and you can find a good one prob and just fill in the appropriate words and pad it out with some nice use of language to make you sound intelligent.

Do a google search for "Dear Cretins" you will find a hilarious complaint letter, a mate of mine wrote it to complain to NTL, now it is practically famous and some call centres are actually using it for training, brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back