Bertie Ahern. (1 Viewer)

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise unreservedly to the people of Ireland and to thank you all for seeing me as an 'equal'.

I was shamefully unaware of this, having previously been under the impression that being warned against having anything but a positive opinion about everything on this green isle was something else altogether. But now I know that being an 'equal' means being uncritical of the government I, too, live under and have done for nigh on a decade. Being equal means shutting up and knowing my place, lest the you-weren't-born-here trump card be played.

You will be pleased to know that I have been sent for re-education, and now blindly adore everything about this country, especially the government, who are fren.

I look forward to the day when I receive my notification that I am entitled to have something other than a positive opinion about the country in which I live. Not, of course, so that I may let fly with invective, but for its symbolic value to me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be touching myself with a tricolour.

That's more like it, Jane.

a lot done, a lot more to do, ma fren

Fixed that. Just a typo.

FIANNA FAIL FREN.

The Barry Cumann

alsatian.jpg

"don vote for edna hes growse."

What a lame attempt to bait me.

I really am at loss at this stage.

In the course of this thread, you have accused thumped of being a conservative place, implied you were the victim of sexism in this thread and implied that thumped is full of extreme nationalists and i think with your last post that its full of fianna fail apologists (though i'm probably wrong, its confusing)!!!!!

I've read back over it again.....all anyone did was to disagree with how high on the public consciousness some issues were or disagree with the level of discontent with Bertie Ahern. 1 person half heartedly defended Fiann........ah i give up.

I really am at loss at this stage.

In the course of this thread, you have accused thumped of being a conservative place, implied you were the victim of sexism in this thread and implied that thumped is full of extreme nationalists and i think with your last post that its full of fianna fail apologists (though i'm probably wrong, its confusing)!!!!!

I've read back over it again.....all anyone did was to disagree with how high on the public consciousness some issues were or disagree with the level of discontent with Bertie Ahern. 1 person half heartedly defended Fiann........ah i give up.

My last post was a picture of an Alsatian called Barry. Barry like Kevin Barry.

Maybe it would serve you better if you stopped obsessing about what I did or didn't say, posting crazy things on the thread,and then accusing me of making it all about me, when it appears to be you who wants to keep at it and are becoming a teensy bit confused by whatever rage you've got pent up.

Chill out. Stare at the dog. You might find some solace in his deep Alsatian eyes. One of them is looking slightly askance, as if towards some kind of beautiful dream. He's utterly hypnotic.

I'm starting to (hopefuly) think that he might well be fucked. It sounds like it was a pretty pathetic display at Dublin castle last week. It makes me realize that anyone who doesn't think that Bertie Ahern is an immoral cunt is mistaken.

I like this bit:

Mr Ahern says it was intended to "repay" Michael Wall, even though he did not owe Wall any money. He claims he gave a huge amount of Irish cash to an associate (whose name he cannot remember) to obtain this stg£30,000, which then explains stg£10,000 and stg£20,000 "relodgments" to his account in June and December 1995, after he somehow failed to give it to Wall.

It's also curious to see how everybody's pretty much given up on trying to describe the events as being in any way 'the truth'. The language being used is more appropriate to a review piece describing an impressive ballet performance or tennis match, not news about financial statements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back