Bertie Ahern. (1 Viewer)

John Waters got it right in the Late Late debate, Dunphy and Harris said he'd be there by the end of the year when asked by Kenny would he be there at the end of the year.

I always preferred Bertie to the various other mainstream politicians and he is my local TD after all but....he'd no choice, he was in my honest opinion corrupt too just like the others.

Hahahahaha, anyone else watching the RTE stream? Dobson, Bird etc had no idea this was coming. The guy outside govt buildings said "at half nine texts were going around something might be up".

BALLYBOUGH LOVES BERTIE!!
Be interesting to see who FF try to get to run now for the North inner city constiuency because there are very strong independents and Labour/SF too. They are far from sure of getting the seat back.

Thanks for the whole peace thing Bertie.

Now fuck off.

FF are in an interesting position now, much of their sucess in the past 2 elections has been about the cult of personality surrounding Aherne. Cowen isn't going to make anyone really want to vote for him.

Be interesting to see who FF try to get to run now for the North inner city constiuency because there are very strong independents and Labour/SF too. They are far from sure of getting the seat back.
is he going to stand for TD again? i guess not.
also, gregory is probably not going to stand again.

FF are in an interesting position now, much of their sucess in the past 2 elections has been about the cult of personality surrounding Aherne. Cowen isn't going to make anyone really want to vote for him.
But as per usual are the opposition ie FG that really an exciting proposition to vote for? Enda?? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back