Bertie Ahern. (3 Viewers)

Re: Bertie Resigns

Oh Leigh! Nice try. I posted that a few hours ago just as the news broke and it was moved over to the politics thread where all the politics heads could laugh at me. I was just trying to let the prolitariate know.

You may be spared that fate, because this has turned into the Leigh thread.

The guys standing behind him were in tatters, the poor sods. Our fella, Willie O Dea, has a sorry tear in his eye.

they're all crying because they realise like an old pan they've lost their teflon coating and the shit will start to stick so it now means they all have to do their f**king jobs properly for once in their life.

cowen may be a formidable figure both physically and politically but he lacks the "ah would you look at the poor eejit, sure he wouldn hurt a fly" pathetic look that only bertie has been able to use to his and the partys advantage for so long.

Sure look at Janer he's the FF target demographic right there along with every poor sod who has FF voting in the family history " sure daddy voted for them so will i no questions asked. Baaaaaaaaaa!"

Bertie laboured over his eventual departure and in true irish political posturing that moves like a water wheel in low tide, I'd be highly surprised if the revenue still pursue him as a private citizen , either he or mahon will be dead and buried before the tribunal ever gets round to it, if its not disbanded before then for astronomical cost to results ratio.

I'd be more interested if the press and inquires go after Harney the useless and Gormley the gormless for "best lack of commitment to political manifesto" award.

I should tender my resignation as moderator of the Politics board.
About time too.

"I done no nothing to not nobody"

either he or mahon will be dead and buried before the tribunal ever gets round to it,

they're both fairly young fellas, you could be waiting

if its not disbanded before then for astronomical cost to results ratio.

yeah true... but I really have to believe enough people want to see him hang for the pure contempt he has shown preety much everyone over the past ten years

I wonder if The Greens and The PDs were wise to all this, say they find themselves in a Coalition being run by someone they don't trust, could they pull the wheels off?

We really can't put this man out as our leader on the international stage.

frontpageimage.jpg

It'd just be too embarrasing. Unless he wears a wrestling mask or something.

People are fucking rims.

Eoghan Harris in particular. Sure, Bertie gave him his senate job as a thank you for all the pre-election FF big-ups
in the Sunday Indo ... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back