Barking fucking dogs (2 Viewers)

Goodbye

Anyone else driving insane by this activity?

Is it kosher to find the house and suggest they walk their fucking dog or just buy a BB gun online and shut the beast up inhumanely?

I welcome any advice from anyone who has managed to solve this problem before I lose it altogether.

I'm serious here, if you heard a baby cry for that long you would call the authorities and have the cruelty end.

I could imagine the reaction if I were to call the Gardai to say there is a dog barking relentlessly nearby.

General Music Discussion

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

dogs, then

I used to live over a vet's surgery. You don't know barking dogs till you experience that.
There's a horrible yelping fucker near me where I live now. Might start up at half 6 in the morning and it really drives you crazy when your mind fixes on how annoying it is.
It's amazing to me how people are so accepting of it.

Late at night when I'm in bed. Outside my place. People sitting in their car with the engine running. I don't get it. Turn it off or drive the fuck away! The low, continous rumble really gets me for some reason.

Late at night when I'm in bed. Outside my place. People sitting in their car with the engine running. I don't get it. Turn it off or drive the fuck away! The low, continous rumble really gets me for some reason.

One of my longest relationships took place entirely in a car with the engine running.

it's young love ya carmudgeon.

Why do you hate love ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back