Nina Nastasia + Bob Log III + Lonesome Organist + Neosupervital -> Thursday 26th June (1 Viewer)

What's goin on??? Who's male and who's female, Juno's a woman, am I still drunk? My world is crumbling down, down, down.............down

Deadly gig, I'm quiting playing in bands, a 1 man show is the way to go.
I fell asleep during Nina in a big couch. Big couches rock.

26/6/2003 The Village (Wexford St.)

Nina Nastasia 11:00 – 11:45
Bob Log III 10:15 - 10:45
The Lonesome Organist 9:30 - 10:00
Neosupervital 8:45 – 9:15

More like:

Neo: 9.15 - 9.45
LO: 10.15 - 10.45
BL: 10.50 - I went home...

Pity. Why wasn't LO's kit set up before the show?

Lonesome Organist was great though - like George Formby crossed with Def Leppard's drummer.

J.

Justin Toner said:
26/6/2003 The Village (Wexford St.)

Nina Nastasia 11:00 – 11:45
Bob Log III 10:15 - 10:45
The Lonesome Organist 9:30 - 10:00
Neosupervital 8:45 – 9:15

More like:

Neo: 9.15 - 9.45
LO: 10.15 - 10.45
BL: 10.50 - I went home...

Pity. Why wasn't LO's kit set up before the show?

Lonesome Organist was great though - like George Formby crossed with Def Leppard's drummer.

J.
..I think he arrived late i saw him setting up his kit outside the bogs..he was pulling cymbals out of his suitcase with his clothes in it..now thats what I call cutting it fine. !ninjaaaa

Latex lizzie said:
...here woman! you ditched me! and we were on a date!..I was talking to bog log one minute and the next thing you leggit! I didn't even get a snog. Well thats the last time :( :mad:

What are you talking about? You ditched me! I was boring various people to death while you were chatting up Bob Log and next thing there was no sign of ya. If you're going to go off and be a groupie you needn't expect me to wait for you *sniff*

Juno said:
What are you talking about? You ditched me! I was boring various people to death while you were chatting up Bob Log and next thing there was no sign of ya. If you're going to go off and be a groupie you needn't expect me to wait for you *sniff*

...crossed wires. I ran around a bit looked dumb(er) and got scared (no friends again) thats clebs for ya..there was only so many drunken ways I could say "hey bob this was the best gig ever" and then he legged it. I went home and had my slippers on in 15 mins with a sobering cup of horlicks. To look at me you would never have thought that I was an hour earlier licking bob's "helmet" phwoarr!!

could you imagine how hot it was in that helmet??

i did notice it steaming up a lot more during the lapdance

did he actually keep the helmet on after he finished??
i wonder was he upset that no ladies took to the stage to sit on his knee

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back