Nina Nastasia + Bob Log III + Lonesome Organist + Neosupervital -> Thursday 26th June (1 Viewer)

she's hot with a capital HOT

Pantone247 said:
David Guest is king

He looks pretty human there, like he has skin, and not the waxy shiney coating he ussualy seems to be covered in.

Beyonce Knowles

jaysus lads

Beyonce Knowles...

aaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha, you're DEADLY :D

Pantone247 said:
have you seen her video?

like the single is great

but Hagalicous, ...the video... its amainzg

its like rubbing yummy Hagen Das ice cream into your eyeballs

she is that hot!

so i just heard bob log III is really handsome and like the idea of sleeping with a local after every show...

man, this gig is such good value, bob log III and lonesome orgaist could each headline on their own, this is going to rule big time but aoifeD is going away on friday :(

AlphaRelish said:
man, this gig is such good value, bob log III and lonesome orgaist could each headline on their own, this is going to rule big time but aoifeD is going away on friday :(

..she never turned up to this,but given the day we all had..anyhow..!!!!! what a fucking gig. Shame on youse for not going ...well if you did you got to see one of the best gigs of the year..lonesome organist genius..buy the album..bog log rocked the house and I got to sit on his knee..tom dunning you would have ben in heaven with all that lycra. Couldn't get into the nina one at the end though?? wrong night for her to follow two crazies.Nice one hag .|..|

sparse said:
WHAT! are you the Lapdancing fella that was on his knee for the last song???
I THOUGHT YOU WHERE A GIRL!!!! :eek:

....thats class!! none of the chicks were going for it so i didnt wanna see him a lonesome.I was talking to him after the gig a real legend of a fella!! deadly .

yeah, he's kinda like a californian hippy trying to make it in the 90s or something, or the zeros. jesus. "hey maaan, i love dublin, maaan" the organist fella was a champion too, such a crazily talented fella.

AlphaRelish said:
yeah, he's kinda like a californian hippy trying to make it in the 90s or something, or the zeros. jesus. "hey maaan, i love dublin, maaan" the organist fella was a champion too, such a crazily talented fella.

..the record is quite different but has some of the live stuff there too..the tap dancing with the melodica at the end killed me.

Latex lizzie said:
..she never turned up to this,but given the day we all had..anyhow..!!!!! what a fucking gig. Shame on youse for not going ...well if you did you got to see one of the best gigs of the year..lonesome organist genius..buy the album..bog log rocked the house and I got to sit on his knee..tom dunning you would have ben in heaven with all that lycra. Couldn't get into the nina one at the end though?? wrong night for her to follow two crazies.Nice one hag .|..|

I agree. Lonesome Organist and Bob Log were amazing. Totally different from anything else I've seen. Nina couldn't really compete. Your lapdancing turn was a definite highpoint Lizzie - You should have a word with Angels or something!!

that was the best bit of the night for me... so honest, quiet and charming and so not self conscious. if he hadda been a gerril, that's the kinda thing that would make me vow undying love on the spot.

Latex lizzie said:
..the record is quite different but has some of the live stuff there too..the tap dancing with the melodica at the end killed me.

Juno said:
I agree. Lonesome Organist and Bob Log were amazing. Totally different from anything else I've seen. Nina couldn't really compete. Your lapdancing turn was a definite highpoint Lizzie - You should have a word with Angels or something!!

...here woman! you ditched me! and we were on a date!..I was talking to bog log one minute and the next thing you leggit! I didn't even get a snog. Well thats the last time :( :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back