Arthur's Day (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
You have to hand it to them. Nine quid to get into a pub after 5.00pm. It seems to be totally sold out. Some marketing trick.

Me and the work mates have ended up with the Church bar and some tragic band called Spring Break. Maybe it will be fun in an ironic way..

Would rather go to Anseo that night and see Yeh Deadlies and Brian Cullens Love Bullets :)

Springbreak

barry-and-dan.jpg

County Dublin

Mobile: 085 7209901

Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.springbreak80s.com

Spring Break is a seven-piece good time band that never fails to set the temperatures rising at any party they play. Solely playing the greatest American hits of the 1980s, Spring Break's diverse line up of live drums, bass, guitar, two keyboards and five different lead singers, provide these multi-instrumentalists the scope to move through all the hits of the era with absolute ease.
From the relaxed rock of Bruce Springsteen and John Cougar Mellencamp; to the beckoning ballads of Foreigner and Peter Cetera; to the smooth soul of Lionel Richie and Hall & Oates; to the polished pop of Don Henley and Huey Lewis; to the dance floor classics of the Pointer Sisters and Toto: no musical style is beyond the seven band members who have each played live for over 15 years.
Spring Break have played weddings and corporate functions for four years now and their slick 80s costumes, sophisticated musicianship and powerful singing voices have seen them rebooked by countless wedding guests, and also by every event management company who's hired them.
Having played at weddings in every corner of Ireland and also in England and around Europe, Spring Break can safely guarantee they'll inject a huge amount of fun and quality into your big day.

Solely playing the greatest American hits of the 1980s, Spring Break's diverse line up of live drums, bass, guitar, two keyboards and five different lead singers, provide these multi-instrumentalists the scope to move through all the hits of the era with absolute ease.
From the relaxed rock of Bruce Springsteen and John Cougar Mellencamp; to the beckoning ballads of Foreigner and Peter Cetera; to the smooth soul of Lionel Richie and Hall & Oates; to the polished pop of Don Henley and Huey Lewis; to the dance floor classics of the Pointer Sisters and Toto: no musical style is beyond the seven band members who have each played live for over 15 years.

christ, i could have done that with my yamaha and banjo for half the price

So im meeting a few friends for pints tomorrow.
we are all poor. apparently there is a few places in Leixlip doing pints of Guinness for €2.50 all day. anyone know of any pubs in town offering the same?
sound pubs, ie: not Dicey Reilly's.

Well Thomas Reid's has a "Summer Madness" poster in the window. Only €4.50 for a pint of Guinness.
they can fuck right off. i may end up poxy Dicey's so. or even Leixlip since its actually closer than town for me.
are the thomas house doing any deals? or anywhere with a decent beer garden for us filthy smokers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back