!!! are playing Oxygen WTF? (1 Viewer)

Kims Deal said:
Do MCD really think that some knacker in a pink stetson and feather boa is really gonna know who !!! are? Mcd are trying way too hard to be kool.:confused:

poxygen's line-up this year shits on electric picnic!

poxygen get !!!, sigur ros, animal collective amongst others and electric picnic gets fuckin pet shop boys and a load of other wank i'm not too fussed on seeing. definately thinking about selling my e.p. ticket! :mad:

the only advantage e.p. has over poxygen this year is there (hopefully) won't be many idiots at it

chutneyfarmer said:
poxygen's line-up this year shits on electric picnic!

poxygen get !!!, sigur ros, animal collective amongst others and electric picnic gets fuckin pet shop boys and a load of other wank i'm not too fussed on seeing. definately thinking about selling my e.p. ticket! :mad:

the only advantage e.p. has over poxygen this year is there (hopefully) won't be many idiots at it

The Electric Picnic must have at least 2 days worth of acts to announce so i am holding out for that. Hot Chip is my saving grace DJ Shadow and Belle and Sebastien will be great too.:rolleyes:

Kims Deal said:
The Electric Picnic must have at least 2 days worth of acts to announce so i am holding out for that. Hot Chip is my saving grace DJ Shadow and Belle and Sebastien will be great too.:rolleyes:

well B&S should be decent enough, but there's no bands announced that actually make me WANT to go to the festival. there's a few that i wouldn't mind seeing if i happened to pass by the stage, but none that make me want to bother spending a weekend in a tent in a field to see. gnome sayin' dano? ;)

Kims Deal said:
Do MCD really think that some knacker in a pink stetson and feather boa is really gonna know who !!! are? Mcd are trying way too hard to be kool.:confused:

well i reckon the reason that !!! and a/c are doing oxygen is for the money. which is fair enough. I doubt that either of them know thats its a pretty shitty music "festival" in a horsefield. EP seems the best of a bad lot and i'll go if i win a ticket. I'll be seeing a/c in spain next week tho so thats ok;)

You know what? I'm really looking forward to seeing Kittser at EP. Haven't seen him on a stage since he played a blinder at Glastonbury last year. And Elbow. Brilliant band. And I've a feeling Gnarls Barkley might be something of an 'event' even though the album is shit. I wish POD or Aiken's would stick Ministry on the bill though. They're in Europe around that time. New album rocks like a bag of hammers
.|..|

I wouldn't mind checking out Gnarles Barkley for a bit of craic. The Broken Social Scene have been added to the bill so thats another bonus for me...yay;) There set shouldn't be too long neither!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back