April Budget (3 Viewers)

The one thing that would affect me mainly (college fees) wasn't announced. Thank fuck.
Aye, that'd affect 2 of us in my house, so pretty pleased. That's not to say they won't bring it in before September :(

Apparently Lenihan said the Ministers for Education and Social and Family Affairs would have further announcements ... Something aint right there :(

talk of property tax. Ouch.
I pay 6 grand a year property tax here. An extra $500 a month added on top of your mortgage, gas and electric is quite the knee to the nads so it is.
What they do here is charge by livable area. Ie, when we put tiles down in our basement floor we got another third added onto our property tax. When we converted the loft we got another hammering.

Its a bit shit to be honest. Whenever you do anything to your gaff a dude from the council comes around and says nice one, that will cost you a grand a year forever. Cya.

Anyone else get the feeling this 'bad banks scheme' could backfire catastrophically?

general thinking, as I understand it, is it has to be done

In theroy it's a good idea, the banks are freed up and we (the tax payers) have at least some chance of recouping money over time, in oppose to bail outs where it's just dead money

problem is, in this stupid country, I reckon within ten years we'll find that it was run by bandits, sold all sort of nonsense, buried tons of money and was run by some golden circle style shower of bastards

fags are going up by 25 cent, not percent, he made a mistake reading it out. can i assume if i was on the 1% levy before that i go up to the 2% bracket now? i think i came out of this pretty well, and at the end of the day, i only care about myself.

fags are going up by 25 cent, not percent, he made a mistake reading it out. can i assume if i was on the 1% levy before that i go up to the 2% bracket now? i think i came out of this pretty well, and at the end of the day, i only care about myself.

yeah that's how it's reported. Yr in the same shitty, but solid boat as myself

Not if you make €75,036+
Anything between €15k and €75k is at 2%
Anything over is at 4% which is a fucking quadrupling for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back