Anyone used Mobineko pressing plant? (2 Viewers)

yeah, was just about to say that about amei- dont go there- actually i think they went belly up so u probably cant in anyway

fuck, they caused so many problems last year, seem like a nice crowd but completely fucked up releases for enemies, ended, crowd control, and loads more. some people lost a lot of money through them.

how so? dodgy pressings? missed deadlines, general flakiness etc?

I'm developing an ulcer even thinking about it.

Anyhow, just about to say - Mobineko went grand for us, but apparently from what Jack was telling me Frustration had the worst experience ever with them. So proceed with caution.

I think aload of people all went for Amei at the same time and we all got a bit screwed. I did get the Link/raised By Drunks done there with a bit of a wait of only 5-6 months.
Mobienko are grand real quick but there was so much crap for me with just getting them the tracks that online thing where you send them the tracks took so long that I just sent them the tracks via post. They will charge you extra if you send them the tracks also they will charge you extra if you dont have artwork right I got a friend to do it for me so i know I would screw but he had alot of trouble with your man richard on many occassions to do with artwork.
A friend of mine highly recommended flight13 he gets all his stuff done they are suppose to be very good with time and they are suppose to look after you very well.

Flight 13 are mad expensive.Very good, but pricing stuff with them online, can't afford them.

We posted Mobineko the tracks and didn't have to pay any extra.

"Only 5-6 months" Alex? Do you have any idea how ridiculous a length that is to wait like?

Got the bacchus discs pressed for the ep with Mobeniko.
We uploaded the tracks, it was a pain but thats coz irish broadband is shit.

I found them the cheapest around & very fast. We were in a big hurry so
they even shipped them before we had payed them which was very sound of them. (200e for 500 pressed discs) Wow!

Flight 13 are mad expensive.Very good, but pricing stuff with them online, can't afford them.

We posted Mobineko the tracks and didn't have to pay any extra.

"Only 5-6 months" Alex? Do you have any idea how ridiculous a length that is to wait like?

I was being sarcastic I sometimes forget to add in the faces. haha
Ya flight-13 are a bit more expensive.

The site for these seems to be down or gone or something. Don't suppose anyone knows what the craic is with them?

tis working grand now. I was on the phone to them last week and they were very much open for business, so fingers crossed the next few weeks go smoothly.

I got a sample in the post off them a while back.Then they sent me a christmas card!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back