Anyone used Mobineko pressing plant? (1 Viewer)

There is mad money to be made of selling vinyls for sure.I should know.

I made so much bread outta the MOUTPIECE lp that I was able to hold onto a couple of hundred so I would'nt have so much annoying empty space in my spare room.

And I bought a solid gold hat to wear in the bath.Now thats what I call ROLLING IN IT.Punk for profit baby.Thats what I'm all about.

There is mad money to be made of selling vinyls for sure.I should know.

I made so much bread outta the MOUTPIECE lp that I was able to hold onto a couple of hundred so I would'nt have so much annoying empty space in my spare room.

And I bought a solid gold hat to wear in the bath.Now thats what I call ROLLING IN IT.Punk for profit baby.Thats what I'm all about.

Sounds good to me and 250 alko dad 10"s will just rub the plebs noses in it even further:p
Moutpiece =
very_fat_fat_cat.jpg

r_fat_cat.jpg

worlds-fattest-cat-fat-cat1.jpg

fat-cat-round.jpg

Just off the phone with them. They seem bang on.

500 pressed cds with full colour print (discs only):
270 gbp (incl uk vat) We get the UK vat rate as im shipping to Cormac in Belfast.

1 week production time, 3 days shipping time.
Free p&p to almost everywhere in the world.

Sweet!

I got that sample pressing pack off em if anyone wants it to see it I can give it to you, it's pretty fucking good quality. I'm using this place for the compilation LP pressing too, that basic 250 LP package thing for the first pressing.

I got that sample pressing pack off em if anyone wants it to see it I can give it to you, it's pretty fucking good quality. I'm using this place for the compilation LP pressing too, that basic 250 LP package thing for the first pressing.

When is the deadline for the tracks for this actually?

As soon I get 8-10 decent tracks really. I'll prob have another batch of tapes out in the next month or two before it so it'll be a few months yet.

you never replied to that last mail i sent you about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back