Anyone used Mobineko pressing plant? (2 Viewers)

I've used these guys 3 times now, no probs what so ever and mega helpfull. Whent he chanell tunnel was on fire they had my 7"s flown over and sent in an over night van so we'd have them for tour, now thats service!

needless to say i have several gold hats which I wear in my platinum jaccuzi which is full of champagne...

I've used these guys 3 times now, no probs what so ever and mega helpfull. Whent he chanell tunnel was on fire they had my 7"s flown over and sent in an over night van so we'd have them for tour, now thats service!

needless to say i have several gold hats which I wear in my platinum jaccuzi which is full of champagne...

ma bruther.

I forgot to say I'm gonna come round for dinner later, I'll be driving over in my golden limousine, you know, the one with the diamond-rimmed hubcaps. Have the caviar ready, I'll be bringing a new load of Atomgevitter CDs we can sell for £20 a pop.

Actually it was more a disgusted parent throwing it in. Me claiming I have no cash and borrowing from them + at least 3-4 packages a week = them getting annoyed any time more come in.

I just got the Mobineko sample pack,top quality product.Will defo be giving them my business.

Am i just imagining that the last time i linked to mobineko through this thread they would do runs of 100?

dang.

Are they reliable? Turnaround etc?

Cheers.

yeah we used hem for the "i am the one" 7" and its fuckin superb quality. Wea lso used them for the summer of hate cd, the stylus ep and put the zealots in touch for their ep

all very succesful...only drawback is that there is VAT on entry, so add 21.5% to your prices

yeah, was just about to say that about amei- dont go there- actually i think they went belly up so u probably cant in anyway

fuck, they caused so many problems last year, seem like a nice crowd but completely fucked up releases for enemies, ended, crowd control, and loads more. some people lost a lot of money through them.

yeah, was just about to say that about amei- dont go there- actually i think they went belly up so u probably cant in anyway

fuck, they caused so many problems last year, seem like a nice crowd but completely fucked up releases for enemies, ended, crowd control, and loads more. some people lost a lot of money through them.

shite. thanks for the heads up.

what do folks treckon is the best/cheapest option going? mobeniko is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back