Anyone headed for ATP in May? (2 Viewers)

oh there's more to it than that!
You shit into a condom, tie it up and freeze it.
you then use the frozen shite to ride yourself
this is my understanding of space docking, as explained to me at ATP while I giggled hysterically into my disgusting pint of camber sands beer, poured at 1km per hour by an inbred barkeep.

Holy shit. This means the viscosity of the poop is even more important. It can't be so loose that it will get all over the place, nor can it be so solid that it won't go through a wide funnel. I'm assuming one uses a funnel, yes? Otherwise, I'm worried about how one shites into a condom. Maybe stretching it over the mouth of a jar to create a larger aperture?

But this also means that what a person eats is very important, if the space docking is to be successful as a masturbatory operation. People might think a person is watching their figure when the person refuses cake, but really they're concerned that the white flour and sugar will make them constipated.

Also, which part of the freezer is best for storage? The ice compartment, which would make it maybe too solid?

So many questions.

I thought was called the space needle and as someone said tradesman's entrance.

Whatever yas do don't search eirecore for "space needle"!

V. Good.

Especially:-

- Okkervil River
- Animal Collective
- Atlas Sound
- Polvo
- Saul Williams!!!!!!!!!!

V. Good.

Especially:-

- Okkervil River
- Animal Collective
- Atlas Sound
- Polvo
- Saul Williams!!!!!!!!!!

Missed Saul and Atlas Sound (sacrificed that slot in favour of the Silver Jews as I thought I'd be seeing AS tonight) but agree wholeheartedly on the rest. I know Charles who's guesting with Okk Riv at the moment, he's one of my favourite guitarists so it was a treat to see him up there with them and I thought he added another dimension to them after seeing them a couple of other times.

Also - Broken Social Scene!!!!!!!! They had EITS, Dinosaur and Constantines join them on stage at one point and it was fairly amazing - smile-wise, if not music wise.

(Was a bit disappointed by Dinosaur tho'...)

I entreat every man, woman and child in the country to see Saul Williams play live - he and his band are really great..|..|

Also - Broken Social Scene!!!!!!!! They had EITS, Dinosaur and Constantines join them on stage at one point and it was fairly amazing - smile-wise, if not music wise.

I thought BSS were a little jam bandy there. I've always enjoyed them whenever I've seen them before. Dinosaur were good the second night.

My two highlights of the weekend were ones that I really didn't expect to blow me away as much as they did. The Octopus Project and Phospherescent back to back on Friday were brilliant.

to be honest i think ATP has lost its charm. this was a lot worse than the past 4 or 5 ive been to. EITS are a boring band who picked loadsa similarly boring bands. also, ive come to realise that ATP is on a par with whelans on a friday for seeing a quiet band. so much shit was ruined by yapping knobs. its really not the place to see bands you actually do like. the year where they didnt have the pavillion stage and they had crazy horse as a venue was the best. i couldve
gunned down half the crowd during phosphorescent. the asshole ratio at this was 20:1.
ah well anyways highlights:
animal collective
silver jews
polvo
fourtet was amazing.
when it stopped raining.
the tv shows were great this year.

unless van halen play or curate it, i may give it a miss next year.

to be honest i think ATP has lost its charm. this was a lot worse than the past 4 or 5 ive been to. EITS are a boring band who picked loadsa similarly boring bands. also, ive come to realise that ATP is on a par with whelans on a friday for seeing a quiet band. so much shit was ruined by yapping knobs. its really not the place to see bands you actually do like. the year where they didnt have the pavillion stage and they had crazy horse as a venue was the best. i couldve
gunned down half the crowd during phosphorescent. the asshole ratio at this was 20:1.
ah well anyways highlights:
animal collective
silver jews
polvo
fourtet was amazing.
when it stopped raining.
the tv shows were great this year.

unless van halen play or curate it, i may give it a miss next year.
or a pavement reunion?!
hmm?

you bump into me bro?

or a pavement reunion?!
hmm?

you bump into me bro?
ah yeah, you know what i mean though. ive been going out of habit. itll take a killer line up to get me going again.
i saw yo bro in the airport in the morning headin over..
then he vanished..
i thought maybe he had lost his plane ticket again.

ah yeah, you know what i mean though. ive been going out of habit. itll take a killer line up to get me going again.
i saw yo bro in the airport in the morning headin over..
then he vanished..
i thought maybe he had lost his plane ticket again.
oh yeah, remember that?!
what a fucking blemmer.
gonna ring him tomorrow to see how he got on.
annoyed i didnt get to go this year at all.
stupid wobbler and his stupid awesome wedding

what sort of a question is that? "anyone headed for atp in may?", jesus christ i'd say there's one or two going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back