Anyone headed for ATP in May? (3 Viewers)

I'll admit that it's definitely the best thing I've learned all week.

How does one discover that one enjoys having a man SHIT INTO ONE'S VAGINA, I wonder? I'm also wondering about the mechanics of such a thing, which is even more amazingly gross.

oh there's more to it than that!
You shit into a condom, tie it up and freeze it.
you then use the frozen shite to ride yourself
this is my understanding of space docking, as explained to me at ATP while I giggled hysterically into my disgusting pint of camber sands beer, poured at 1km per hour by an inbred barkeep.

this is my understanding of space docking, as explained to me at ATP while I giggled hysterically into my disgusting pint of camber sands beer, poured at 1km per hour by an inbred barkeep.

Holy shit. This means the viscosity of the poop is even more important. It can't be so loose that it will get all over the place, nor can it be so solid that it won't go through a wide funnel. I'm assuming one uses a funnel, yes? Otherwise, I'm worried about how one shites into a condom. Maybe stretching it over the mouth of a jar to create a larger aperture?

But this also means that what a person eats is very important, if the space docking is to be successful as a masturbatory operation. People might think a person is watching their figure when the person refuses cake, but really they're concerned that the white flour and sugar will make them constipated.

Also, which part of the freezer is best for storage? The ice compartment, which would make it maybe too solid?

So many questions.

::clef:: Been around the freezer I, I
I can't find my jobby
I don't know when, I don't know why
Where the hell it's gone
And I know where he can be, my poo-poo
But I'm gonna dock it good when I do ::clef::

Also, it docks in the tradesmans entrance

I can't find my jobby
Where the hell it's gone

ah mike, always reliable.

I can't find my jobby
Where the hell it's gone

Lisa Stansfield had many names for hers, and used to love nothing better than to go home to Dalkey, and Mount Henry.

Lineup for the EITS one. Not to many clashes.

there is more clash than the opening night of the sex and the city film! sunday is clashtacular! then there is big gaps with not so good stuff in them! kind of like that space docking thing.

Rude term that I heard and also had to look up: Bonus Egg.
I must be out of touch with the youth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back