anyone able to help? (1 Viewer)

faganfest!

hi there,

i remember a good while ago someone posted a site that showcases local and international hXc mp3s and i never bothered with it cuz i had dial up... but i got faster net and i was wondering if anyone remembers it... it was an irish run site, kinda old, it had old puget sound shit on it, like rebellion and stoof...

cheers,
Eoin :)

think your on about the john mcarthy site which has lots of old irish stuff, well mid to late nineties etc. was called something like daft - dublin archive of free tunes maybe? try googling that or someone on here will defo know

you should check out the wonders of soulseek though for downloading, i've heard more new music in the last 6 months than i have in the last 6 years cause of it, totally re-ignited my love o flistenign to music.

yeah thats something i just found out... i got some jobbykrust and dagda... and ehmm some runnin' riot, so i did alright!! anyone know of any other sites like that (ones that have good crust + hXc tunes and ya dont have to register)

go to hardcore-times.com i think they have mp3's but ya gotta register, but its pretty straightforward. im pretty shit for downloading music actually i dont ever do it so maybe someone can point ya in the right direction. good luck mister fagan

Its good that the DAFT site is still up and running. The host sites for some of the MP3's have probley closed down so thats why some of them arnt working anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back