Any one get? (1 Viewer)

That audioslave album is a large bag of dog vomit, only got half way through it before i had to take it out.

Originally posted by Anthony
Anyone get the new System Of A Down thing?
or the Audioslave thing?

ask some of the local 8 year old boys about them, next time you're attempting to lure them in to see your "massive record collection".

i had the bad luck to hear an Audioslave song (great name!), it sounded like a band of 15 year olds who are mad into RATM and Soundgraden trying to be their favourite bands, but just sounding like a shit version thereof.

i hope to never hear them again. though the next Mound lp will prolly destroy that hope......

Originally posted by dudley
weird thing
there was an atomic kitten concert on telly the other day, and when they got to the traditional introduce the band part, the band broke into killing in the name of

What? Really? That's mad. Were the girls headbanging and stuff? Heh.

audioslave is butt clenchingly embarassing. it sounds like cornell has been spayed, it's all bark no bite. why so is beyond me except maybe the RATM element is by numbers morello riffs and cornell sounds like his own caricature. reading the pre-launch hype it sounded like an interesting enough idea and i hoped it would revisit crunchy oul badmotorfinger. but it hasn't. it's what a soap might play in the background in a party scene with a shot of the bad boy teenage run away being tempted by his lady friend's chuddies or some such. a candidate for a grunge resurgance cash in? it's definitely musical nadir for both sides. don't even mention his hair...

only got half way through it before i had to take it out.

^
^
^

THAT was what I meant to quote.

I've done many things, but never whipped it out to SOAD!

it was audio slave, and chris cornell's voice just does something to me.

On a similar note, I just heard Tori Amos doing Raining Blood for the first time.

She's a strange one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back