Any 'never nudes' on thumped? (1 Viewer)

think you read that wrong. do what? before shower?

ok let me paint the picture for you.he has had his shower so hes drying himself off and he needs a shit so instead of just sitting on the jacks doing the job he puts on his jocks so he can pull em down before doing the shit.

shit shower shave, isn't that the order? It's all about the right order round here.

Shower shave and shit surely? If you shit first then the room will smell while you’re showering and shaving

320209.jpg

if your that concerned about stinking up the bathroom then nip out the back and do it there but you gotta shower last.

Actually I can't remember ever having to either shit and shower, or shower and shit, in succession. Am I wierd?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamp_Staaldraad

Kamp Staaldraad, what a deadly name. Even the name alone would scare the shit out of any sane person.

Check that link out. Whoever said sport was fun?

:eek: that is some fucked up shit!

...the Boks had been sent to a boot camp where players had allegedly been ordered into a freezing lake naked to pump up rugby balls underwater. The story also alleged that players who tried to get out of the lake, including Boks captain Corné Krige, were forced back in at gunpoint.

The team was also ordered to climb into a foxhole naked and sing the national anthem while ice-cold water was poured over their heads. During their time in the hole, recordings of God Save the Queen (used as England's national anthem) and the New Zealand All Blacks haka were played at full volume.

:) kind of funny though, especially as they were knocked out in the quarters after all that!

:) kind of funny though, especially as they were knocked out in the quarters after all that!

can't imagine it'd do that much for morale really though. I mean it doesn't sound like the most enjoyable thing in the world, and you do kind of need to be enjoying your sport for your morale to be anyway half decent.

can't imagine it'd do that much for morale really though. I mean it doesn't sound like the most enjoyable thing in the world, and you do kind of need to be enjoying your sport for your morale to be anyway half decent.

Yeah but these guys are really INTENSE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back