anvil movie (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 8
Wish I'd known they were going to play. Sounded great.

I think it was funny that the equipment rented ended up being crap too. So fitting. The first question someone asked was what I would have..."if all these other big bands claim you as an influence....why don't they help out?" Like why don't they have them open for them and such? I wasn't sure if I should be laughing or not. I mean, how can that feel being in the audience watching and listening to people laugh at your honest heartbreak? It felt a bit weird but because he's just so damn optimistic all you can do is be happy for him. Like, go for it dude! I hope they do get put on Glastonbury(sp). I heard they might be.

has to be film of the year even though its only march. very funny, but it's quite emotional too, and they seem like nice guys too, not complete fucking idiots like metallica in their doc. actually that metallica cunt's two cents was the only bad thing about anvil, he makes my skin scrawl whenever he's on screen.

just saw this at the weekend. excellent movie and seemingly genuine nice guys.

Funny when lips is acting like a start struck fan backstage at that festival meeting all the rock stars and the only one who doesn't act like a prick to him is the twisted sister guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back