annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

i've just realised my housemate in the room upstairs has been quietly at home all day including while i was enjoying a couple of unrestrained wanks earlier...

embarrassed.jpg

or hopefully i just didn't hear him come in while i was having a snooze :/

i'm a right eejit. my ex-annoying flatmate moved out a few weeks ago without doing any cleaning and left a load of his stuff all over the gaff for me to get rid of (being the last person to leave) or else we'll be charged for cleaning. he also left two knackered bikes and emailed me yesterday to ask if i could cycle one into the university for someone to pick up and measure the frame of the other so he can sell it on gumtree. amongst all the crap piled under the stairs i found a snazzy-looking n-router (Netgear RangeMax Next Wireless N Modem Router DG834N, unused, with purchase documents etc. from amazon) that i could sell for possibly 50 sterling upwards on ebay but instead i emailed him to check if he meant to leave it behind.

fucking stupid jiminy cricket conscience.

jiminy2.gif

i think 'pinocchio' was right on the money depicting a conscience as an irritating, niggling little dickhead of a disney character.

bah! my flatmate has a friend staying over who seems to take about 4 showers a day. seriously, everytime i get up to go for a piss she's in there taking a shower. i'm bursting right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back