annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

Living with people you don't know is just weird though. Its a bizarre concept.

I've more or less always lived with strangers and i've never had any bother, made some great friends in the process in fact. I would have thought that the majority of peoples experiences would be positive? I like my own space but I could never imagine living alone, I'd definitely go stir crazy in no time.

It's SO worth the extra money.

i'd love to live on my own too but at the moment the best i could possibly stretch to would be a shite bedsit. you get a lot more value for your money when you share. if yer wan upstairs didnt trot about in the middle of the night like a fucking horse this place would be perfect.

I've more or less always lived with strangers and i've never had any bother, made some great friends in the process in fact. I would have thought that the majority of peoples experiences would be positive? I like my own space but I could never imagine living alone, I'd definitely go stir crazy in no time.
Dido, does that mean I'm the annoying flatmate? Haha.

I've found living with strangers is almost always grand. In fact by far the most annoying people I've lived with have been people I knew or vaguely knew before hand. There's one in particular I will be quite happy if I never see ever again.
Having your own place is the fucking dream though. I lived in a house on my own for three months a few years ago, and it was fucking brilliant.

In fact by far the most annoying people I've lived with have been people I knew or vaguely knew before hand. There's one in particular I will be quite happy if I never see ever again.
ah he's not that bad!

i had a house to myself for two weeks there. it was great. i do like knowing there's other people in the house when i wake up from a nightmare though....

I've more or less always lived with strangers and i've never had any bother,

I think I jinxed myself by saying this. A housemate who just moved in a few months ago arrived home pissed a couple of hours ago, proceeded to break his key in the door and made the great decision the kick the fuckin thing in rather than ring the doorbell. I was sat ten yards away in the siting room at the time. Gobshite.

a friend used to live in the top flat of a Georgian house. the neighbors below would regularly forget their keys and kick in their door. the main door got it once when no one in any of the other flats would answer. Just what you need at 4am

I'm home for two weeks and its making me realise just how big a twat i live with. SYCHOPHANT.

Alas a sychophant with seemingly schizoid behaviour. One minute its crawl up your arse, the next minute its 'you're an unenthusiastic cunt ciara'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back