annoying flatmates (2 Viewers)

bah! my flatmate has a friend staying over who seems to take about 4 showers a day. seriously, everytime i get up to go for a piss she's in there taking a shower. i'm bursting right now!

burst in a wee on her in the shower. she wont mind, sure she's in the perfect place to wash it off. and you never know, you could end up with sexy golden results

I have one absolute terror of a housemate this year, and five wonderful ones. The terror eats people's bacon - I'm a vegetarian, the only thing that bothers me about this is that he fries it in the kitchen, doesn't open the windows, uses my pans and doesn't clean them after, just leaves them sitting in front of my cupboard, unwashed -, breaks glasses and plates and instead of explaining, puts them back into the press, and generally has the personality of a hyperactive puppy. A puppy that when admonished goes and locks himself in his room for hours and tells other housemates I/One of the others is 'mean'.

Also! I went into the kitchen to make a Gin Ricky for one of my friends/housemates using her gin and he demanded I make him one without even asking her. When I said 'fuck off' respectively, he called me a bitch and told everyone I'm only nice to people when I want something.

WHAT A MANUAL KANT.

All ye townies heckerin about havint to sher yer hows wit people an wat have ye. Try sharin a caravan with 12 squaneens up to ther heads is shit and piss and ye all no bout it so ye twill.

I have one absolute terror of a housemate this year, and five wonderful ones. The terror eats people's bacon - I'm a vegetarian, the only thing that bothers me about this is that he fries it in the kitchen, doesn't open the windows, uses my pans and doesn't clean them after, just leaves them sitting in front of my cupboard, unwashed -, breaks glasses and plates and instead of explaining, puts them back into the press, and generally has the personality of a hyperactive puppy. A puppy that when admonished goes and locks himself in his room for hours and tells other housemates I/One of the others is 'mean'.

Also! I went into the kitchen to make a Gin Ricky for one of my friends/housemates using her gin and he demanded I make him one without even asking her. When I said 'fuck off' respectively, he called me a bitch and told everyone I'm only nice to people when I want something.

WHAT A MANUAL KANT.

Kick him in the balls.

WHAT A MANUAL KANT.

From your description it sounds like he's a closet gay that is uncomfortable with his sexuality

Cormo you beat me to it - yeah def. some repressed homosexuality going on there.

Kick him in the balls.

I swore to myself I would try to avoid ever stooping to that in my lifetime, but it may just well lead that way.

From your description it sounds like he's a closet gay that is uncomfortable with his sexuality

Oh indeed? I would be very interested to hear the train of thought that lead you (and indeed, Anthem) to that! Always a possibility of course.

WHAT A MANUAL KANT.

You live with 6 other people? Oh, I don't envy you.

I do indeed, but thankfully the house is absolutely massive, and everyone seems to meet the nice balance of being social and solitary... I anticipate my rose tinted glasses shattering at some point though. eeep.

i would HATE to live with six randoms. i live with two and i can barely stand it. i'm half thinking of getting a place on my own next time i move. living with people STINKS

Fortunately I know and get on with two quite well. The real challenge is that four of them combine to form two couples. It hasn't been a problem so far but nnnnnnnnngh, I anticipate horror. It does make me appreciate being single though.

Living with people you don't know is just weird though. Its a bizarre concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back