annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

i had a flatmate once who used to do that. usually on a midweek night when i had to get up for work in the morning too.

oh, the rage.

did you already live in the flat when he moved in? then you have UNASSAILABLE MORAL HIGH GROUND for reading him the riot act. (it's slightly harder if you find you've inadvertently moved into 'party central' after being told that the flat is lovely and quiet.)

I sub-letted to two girls once who brought people back on a work night just 4 days after they'd moved in. They got their marching orders the next day. :p
It's the only way to do it.

I'm having a problem here, maybe some of you jerks can help:

New-flatmate has had her boyfriend and sister here in the house pretty much constantly for the last 3 weeks. I'm rarely in the flat because I have a such an exciting and busy lifestyle, but from what I can tell, they live here now. They're not loud or particularly messy or anything like that, they're just always here. What should I do???

One of them put glass in the brown bin actually, that was annoying.

that happened to me before with a guy i was living with. his bird, with her tiny raptor arms, was pretty much living in the house but not paying rent. she stayed over five or six nights a week. my solution was to act all moody and pick petty arguments and take drugs in the gaff until he moved out. win

I'm having a problem here, maybe some of you jerks can help:

New-flatmate has had her boyfriend and sister here in the house pretty much constantly for the last 3 weeks. I'm rarely in the flat because I have a such an exciting and busy lifestyle, but from what I can tell, they live here now. They're not loud or particularly messy or anything like that, they're just always here. What should I do???

One of them put glass in the brown bin actually, that was annoying.

It's a tricky one. I lived with a girl whose boyfriend was staying over 5/6 nights a week. He'd get up first in the morning so I was always awoken by him. Nothing worse than being woken up by someone who doesn't even fucking live there.

Maybe you could nicely bring up the idea with her of them paying rent and she'll get the message?
(I'm not entirely sure what the message is though)
Do they stay over or are they just there in the daytime/eveings? Is yer man banging the two of them, Martin Cahill-style?

i love a good moan, me. right, i seem to be the only person in my flat who lifts a finger. the other two are never in and they never clean up. the place is looking a bit grotty at the moment. i'm thinking of suggesting a cleaning rota. does this work or will they hate my guts?

i love a good moan, me. right, i seem to be the only person in my flat who lifts a finger. the other two are never in and they never clean up. the place is looking a bit grotty at the moment. i'm thinking of suggesting a cleaning rota. does this work or will they hate my guts?

i came up with a cleaning rota which basically involved me keeping the sitting room clean,yr one cleaning kitchen and yr man just having to carry rubbish out to be collected.now it involves me doing all of the above while the other two create a mess.plus my two are unemployed and rarely leave the house so they got no excuse.(i also love a good moan)

Riding's all well and good lads, but all I really want to do is watch TV and have a cup of tea after my hard day of doing stuff. But I can't, because they're cooking dinner, at half 12 on a Saturday night!

When I was 9 I put a picture of Larry Mullen Jr on the fridge and my brother drew a swastika on him. Then again he does look like a nazi.

i've just woken up having left finntroll playing on repeat since i passed out several hours ago. this makes me the bad flatmate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back