annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

screaming1.jpg

my new flatmate brought a load of people back at 3.30am last night. had to tell them to shut up a number of times. at 7.00am i was woken to the sound of the buzzer going for about 5 mins. i went down and found two pissed idiots standing there going "does the turkish guy from such & such bar live here?" i said no and slammed the door. i don't know any turkish people so obviously some randomer who was in my gaff was inviting other randomers back. all the partiers were passed out at this stage. midweek. not on. the gaff was in a state this morning. words will be had, i tells ye

my new flatmate brought a load of people back at 3.30am last night. had to tell them to shut up a number of times. at 7.00am i was woken to the sound of the buzzer going for about 5 mins. i went down and found two pissed idiots standing there going "does the turkish guy from such & such bar live here?" i said no and slammed the door. i don't know any turkish people so obviously some randomer who was in my gaff was inviting other randomers back. all the partiers were passed out at this stage. midweek. not on. the gaff was in a state this morning. words will be had, i tells ye
wait till you meet wobbler, he's a party animal. he's going to ruin your gaff if you ever have him back

i had a flatmate once who used to do that. usually on a midweek night when i had to get up for work in the morning too.

oh, the rage.

did you already live in the flat when he moved in? then you have UNASSAILABLE MORAL HIGH GROUND for reading him the riot act. (it's slightly harder if you find you've inadvertently moved into 'party central' after being told that the flat is lovely and quiet.)

i had a flatmate once who used to do that. usually on a midweek night when i had to get up for work in the morning too.

oh, the rage.

did you already live in the flat when he moved in? then you have UNASSAILABLE MORAL HIGH GROUND for reading him the riot act. (it's slightly harder if you find you've inadvertently moved into 'party central' after being told that the flat is lovely and quiet.)

yeah i was there before her. we don't really interact at all, which has its good and bad points. i think there's another girl living the flat but i've only seen her once since she moved in two weeks ago. my old flatmates for all the faults were way better

random

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back