annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

Riding's all well and good lads, but all I really want to do is watch TV and have a cup of tea after my hard day of doing stuff. But I can't, because they're cooking dinner, at half 12 on a Saturday night!

I don't understand why you dojn't just bring it up with them.
Ask them what the craic is. Why is that a problem?

my guys finally snapped,paranoid out of his mind threatening everyone with beatings and what not.lunatic.now to find a new house to live in....

I would have moved out after the first time he took his hand out of his tracksuit bottoms and offered to make me tea. Jock to teabag. Deal breaker.

i lived with some people a few years back who were sound and all but the messiest fuckers ever, never cleaned up, literally just let mouldy food and rubbish pile up in the house. i cleaned by myself a few times and then said fuck it, if they're not cleaning i won't. cue a rubbish stand off for two months (which only i seemed to be aware of) during which time not a single plate could be used or even washed cause the crud and mould was so encrusted, a layer of solid rubbish a half a foot deep (no exaggeration) in the sitting room, full bin bags under the stairs, mouldy plates of food and month old bags of chips in the corner and the biggest fly infestation you ever saw. was only there for the summer tho, and we eventually cleaned up before we moved out.

my bedroom's a kip. i keep the rest of the flat pretty clean because i'm a selfless guy but my bedroom? nah. sure nobody ever goes in there beside me. *sob*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back