annoying flatmates (2 Viewers)

my flatmate wants to buy a puppy for the flat. there's three of us in a small 3 bedroom flat with no garden and we all work full time jobs with conflicting schedules. a puppy. i basically implied that if she came home with a puppy i'd eat it

What's the back story with this? Just link me to the appropriate page/post. I'm too lazy to read back. KTHX
Couldn't be arsed looking so in summary; his housemate is a lazy heroin addict. If he cleaned up and wasn't also crazy things would be cool but he's not, so they aren't.

Also T.K answer your fucking messages!

Getting a puppy in a rented flat is near enough to being crazy that I would say."Thats crazy".

Tell yer wan to cop the fuck on.

And tell that fucking agressive gearnob to "Hit the bricks buddy!".Them lamp him one across the side of the mallet.

how'd you end up living with a heroin addict. the first thing i always ask potential housemates is "do you have an addiction to hard drugs?" the second is "any fit mates?"

need i even say anything on my flatmates anymore?
dirty slovenly and ill mannered would be the kindest words i have right now.however i do have my eye on a lovely little place away away out in the country side so hopefully come months end ill be there.

Just moved into a sweet 1-bed off Christchurch. Watched Carry On Again Doctor in my pants last night.

Having no flatmate is a BINGO!!!!

jump_for_joy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back