annoying flatmates (2 Viewers)

nom-nom-nom_medium.jpg

back to annoying flatmates-thursday evening im sat in listening to tunes and having a good read,the other lad strolls in,turns on telly and cranks it up to drown out my tunes,proceeds to spend a half hour flicking through the channels at a furious pace before deciding to watch poker,extreme anger from me.

back to annoying flatmates-thursday evening im just in from work I strollin and the other lad is listening to tunes mad loud and doesn't turn them down when I start watching TV- forcing me to have a volume war. Decided to watch poker as it's not that loud.

back to annoying flatmates-thursday evening im just in from work I strollin and the other lad is listening to tunes mad loud and doesn't turn them down when I start watching TV- forcing me to have a volume war. Decided to watch poker as it's not that loud.

what an arse-hole,kick his head in next time.

volume wars are horrid horrid horrid. we had to make rules whereby the tv trumps music/computational ventures since you can't proplery headphone yourself. its worked out pretty well but i'm easily agitated none the less. particularly because said headphoned person has really bad asthma and breathes so fracking loudly it makes me have to hold myseld down in the seat so i don't go over and punch him in the face... i have anger.

housemate's taken to working from home using our connection to transfer massive amounts of shit...i don't really understand what he does but something to do with running models on a cluster or something (er...maybe). last time he did it i'd to ask him three times to stop and now he's doing it again and he's not even at home right now, just left it running and fucked off. i unplugged the router for a few seconds and it seems to have stopped whatever it is he had running. tough shit, i did try asking nicely.

housemate's taken to working from home using our connection to transfer massive amounts of shit...i don't really understand what he does but something to do with running models on a cluster or something (er...maybe). last time he did it i'd to ask him three times to stop and now he's doing it again and he's not even at home right now, just left it running and fucked off. i unplugged the router for a few seconds and it seems to have stopped whatever it is he had running. tough shit, i did try asking nicely.

I lived with this guy once when I was working from home. He used to always unplug the router when I was in the middle of important transfers because he wanted to illegally download music.

Harumph.

sure if your work requires heavy use of bandwidth you should have your own work connection and not be using a communal domestic connection. i'm not paying for a connection that is effectively useless so that my housemate doesn't have to cycle to the office to set a new model running every now and again. and it's not so i can download massive loads of stuff, i can't even access my email when he has this crap running. it keeps crashing because it takes so long for anything to load.

i've just met our new housemate while i was bumbling around half-drunk with no bra on, he's pretty much like JJ (autistic character) from the last series of skins but more nervous
shite
i think i scared him a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back