Age of Consent (1 Viewer)

I'd also like to say HAH! to every fucking biddy on the natural birth control thread. Look at me i'm riding at 16 and you can't say shit!!!! wayhey .|..|

Lord Damian said:
nah, in these Orwellian times it won't be unusual to see the advent of an anti-sex movement among teens...it'll go hand in hand with ratting on your parents for having anti-Big Brother agendas. just you watch. in fact, i think it may already be happening.
A suprising amount of girls in my school are in long term relationships, engaged, and are making big big deals of saving themselves. (oh yeah and my school is full of that shit propaganda. rather than teach sex ed let's teach them how to get a husband, logic!):rolleyes:
It's all a gigantic cod. I thought loosing virginity was sacred and something you'd regret. It was something magical like a white pony descending from the sky on a rainbow slide! That was when i went through my last and final religious outburst. Well those girls are going to be savegly dissappointed...

Someone: ... anyhow the pill is great isn't it?
Me: yeah especially those seven days when you can ride without!!!
terribly awkward silence
Another person: We're on the pill for period reasons. I'm not going to have sex till i'm married. You're a fucking slut!

trianglegrrrl said:
I'd also like to say HAH! to every fucking biddy on the natural birth control thread. Look at me i'm riding at 16 and you can't say shit!!!! wayhey .|..|

A suprising amount of girls in my school are in long term relationships, engaged, and are making big big deals of saving themselves. (oh yeah and my school is full of that shit propaganda. rather than teach sex ed let's teach them how to get a husband, logic!):rolleyes:
It's all a gigantic cod. I thought loosing virginity was sacred and something you'd regret. It was something magical like a white pony descending from the sky on a rainbow slide! That was when i went through my last and final religious outburst. Well those girls are going to be savegly dissappointed...

terribly awkward silence
Another person: We're on the pill for period reasons. I'm not going to have sex till i'm married. You're a fucking slut!
i'm going to assume you're not a fool and realize that there's more to worry about from having unprotected sex than babies. ride all you want, just be careful and safe.

always remember, babies are easier to get rid of than the AIDS.!ninjaaaa

trianglegrrrl said:

terribly awkward silence

I hope Pete keeps thumped goin for another 10 or 15 years so that when some other girl comes out with this sort of stuff you'll have to do a load of serious backtracking. Just because I think backtracking is really funny, not havin a go or anything;)

Yeah, it's pretty hard to grasp this whole thing, especially since it's now known that it shouldn't have been news to them that the law was unconstitutional.

If it weren't so horrible and serious, it would be a hell of a lot funnier watching Michael McDowell's career go down the drain at an incredible pace. It's funny anyway, but then, they're letting fucking freaky sex beasts out of jail, which isn't fucking funny at all at all.

Ok, I'll admit, it's fun watching Michael McDowell eat shit. In fact, what makes it even more fun is that it's not about a party platform issue, or even corruption, or anything like that. In fact, one of the few issues on which pretty much all the parties currently agree? Is that McDowell is a fucking twat. I like that there is occasionally consensus about important things like this.

Enda Kenny was going APESHIT the other night, and there have been -- from what it sounds like -- several near-brawls in the Dail, including one where Mary Harney was nearly deflated.

jane said:
Yeah, it's pretty hard to grasp this whole thing, especially since it's now known that it shouldn't have been news to them that the law was unconstitutional.

If it weren't so horrible and serious, it would be a hell of a lot funnier watching Michael McDowell's career go down the drain at an incredible pace. It's funny anyway, but then, they're letting fucking freaky sex beasts out of jail, which isn't fucking funny at all at all.

Ok, I'll admit, it's fun watching Michael McDowell eat shit. In fact, what makes it even more fun is that it's not about a party platform issue, or even corruption, or anything like that. In fact, one of the few issues on which pretty much all the parties currently agree? Is that McDowell is a fucking twat. I like that there is occasionally consensus about important things like this.

Enda Kenny was going APESHIT the other night, and there have been -- from what it sounds like -- several near-brawls in the Dail, including one where Mary Harney was nearly deflated.

ha ha, Mary harney.

what i don't get about the whole thing is that there is a huge difference between rape and statutory rape so it shouldn't even be an issue of this 'sex beast with the 12 year old' getting out if he was charged with the correct crime.was that just a case of lawyers getting an easy conviction instead of going for a proper rape charge?there should be far harsher penalties for rape anyway but supposedly they don't want to bring them in because they think it would encourage rapists to murder their victims when they're done with them.

La La said:
775554763_l.jpg
Looks like ciaran snackle. See you in the diet thread duder.

hermie said:
ha ha, Mary harney.

what i don't get about the whole thing is that there is a huge difference between rape and statutory rape so it shouldn't even be an issue of this 'sex beast with the 12 year old' getting out if he was charged with the correct crime.was that just a case of lawyers getting an easy conviction instead of going for a proper rape charge?there should be far harsher penalties for rape anyway but supposedly they don't want to bring them in because they think it would encourage rapists to murder their victims when they're done with them.
while being totally ignorant of the specifics of the cases, i'd imagine it may be the result of a charge bargain, in which the offender agrees to plea guilty in exchange for being charged with the lesser charge of statutory rape rather than rape, which if was contested would require dragging the young kid up to give evidence, which the case would hinge on and obviously be quite traumatic.
if it's anything like the uk systems, a guilty plea should attract a lesser sentence, but as it's a sexual offence the court has discretion to pass a preventive sentence to keep them in longer than otherwise to protect the public.

just saw on the news that they've rearrested "Mr A", on the grounds that he pleaded guilty and didn't rely on the defence of ignorance anyway. seein as it wasn't available as a defence, that's pretty much bullshit reasoning with obvious political pressure. this whole thing is a farce.haha!

Ciaran Mackle said:
haha nah I have the thin emo look going on man. honestly

hey mack attack, will you grow a mullet?
you've got the makings of one there already....

please do. it'd be amazing.

The media really pissed me off this week, ridiculous amount of scaremongering. Particularly in relation to the 19 year old guy who went to the high court yesterday to get out. Almost all the reports were about a "19 year old who had sex with a 14 year old girl", odd how the the offender got older while the victim remained the same age.

He was 17 at the time and she was 14 which I guess if it's consentual is kinda ok. I mean there's a lot of growing up between 17 and 14 and all but ... I dunno, he's a bit of a sap for being into girls that much younger than him but he probably shouldn't have been charged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back