a vote for ireland (3 Viewers)

subbuteo !

Website
Visit site
one mister paul kangley is runinng in the local elections in dublin.you might remember him from the nice threaty when his one man party the ipp's posters told people to vote no or there would be 300 million refugees in ireland.anyway his at it again.i think the funniest thing is where in his leaflet he explains how "There is no limit to the amount the goverment will pay for their rent,with YOUR money " he forgets to mention that he is a slumlord who has no problem with taking this money.anyway heres his phone number 0876653999 so have some fun.

Sprinkles said:
he probobly doesnt mean it as nazi-ish as his bad campaign is making out...
yeah im sure his just misunderstood,he probobly accidently tryed to forge links with the facist bnp and probobly didn't mean any of the racist shit his been coming out with for years an probobly didn't mean to be a nazi skin in his younger days. The more i think about it i must have just took him up wrong.oh well.

Is he an actor too??
The Fianna Fail reject and BNP fan Paul Kangley is running in the local elections in the North Inner City. Kangley has not been seen or heard of in the area since he ran into a bit of bother with local residents and anti-fascists during one of his lone leafleting forays over 18 months ago.

Paul Kangley and his associates distributed thousands of leaflets around Dublin’s inner city recently calling for Ireland to withdraw from its commitments under the Geneva Convention and deport all asylum seekers. The party blames asylum seekers for bringing disease to the country as well as Dublin’s traffic problems.

has twice before come to widespread public attention for his extremist racist views. In January 1999 he was pictured in the Irish Examiner waving a racist placard while taking part in a protest outside ICTU headquarters organised by Aine Ni Chonaill’s Immigration Control Platform.

Kangley finances the IPP’s campaigns from the proceeds of his extensive property interests in Dublin’s north inner city, including properties on Blessington Street and the North Circular Road, which, surprise, surprise, house a number of asylum seekers...

don't be too hard on him, it may be more beneficial than not to have an utter nutter publicly aligning himself with aine ni chonaill and chums.

i've heard (too close to home for comfort) people talking, as if there's no problem, about how jean marie le penn and the bnp have a point... mr. irish nazi is probobly just tryin to get votes. he probobly has a huge closet politically orientated bourgoise following. it's sickening. no self respecting multi-cultural former EU presidency caplital commission is going to allow him to dictate his racist bullshit. he's probobly just lookin for votes. that's what i meant above.

Sprinkles said:
i've heard (too close to home for comfort) people talking, as if there's no problem, about how jean marie le penn and the bnp have a point... mr. irish nazi is probobly just tryin to get votes. he probobly has a huge closet politically orientated bourgoise following. it's sickening. no self respecting multi-cultural former EU presidency caplital commission is going to allow him to dictate his racist bullshit. he's probobly just lookin for votes. that's what i meant above.
whats your piont??

For other Irish nazis, look no further than Justin Barret- he got kicked out of the Christian Solidarity party for being too right wing... his manifesto [he ran for the east constituency for the europeaaan thingymajig] stated all kinds of horrible untruths... also tried to forge links with BNP and the NF. He did pretty well too...

Well it doesn't really seem like he's just pretending to be a racist, if you've read any of the information about him. And anyway, regardless of whether he's adopting this nazi stance to get elected or not, he shouldn't be.

I think it should be taken seriously because you can't just go around pushing leaflets with racist agendas through peoples' letter-boxes or whatever when it affects thousands of peoples' safety and lives.

What are we supposed to do? Stand by and say "Ah, did ya hear about that Kangley lad? He's a right laugh; he's goin' around saying he's a nazi racist to get peoples' votes, what a legend."

That's my 2 pence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back