A Thread of Nice Things (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
I'm having a massively rotten morning for a number of reasons, and I'm trying to look at pictures of puppies to make myself feel a little better.

But since a lot of people on here have needed some cheering up lately, and since this is still the most depressing week of the year and the mornings are still all dark and it's cold and manky, we need a thread of nice things.

Really nice things that don't suck. They don't have to be cute animals, but obviously, those are always nice and never suck, unless it is in the literal sense and they are nursing.

Here's a video of a dog singing The Ghost of Tom Joad, a video that saved me from certain ruin:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=frp1pof7IzI

and fo course
Nice_biscuit.jpg

Awww, great thread guys.

Was really helping until I just got home and got a legal bill that I thought had been paid, and which there's just no way I can afford.

I really should stop saying, "At least it can't get any worse," because that seems to be the issue here.

It is probably going to get worse.

Ok, they're coming hard and fast.

Every time I go back to the US, I bring back a load of Clif bars because they're great and yummy and they're really good for just before or just after a run. I get loads and then I ration them out to myself over a month or so.

Peanut butter ones are my favourite. I had one this morning for my breakfast because they're a bit of a comfort food for me.

Apparently, as I learned about five minutes ago they are POISONED.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/booster_shots/2009/01/fda-website-lis.html

Man, oh man. That one's just funny. I don't think I ate any poison, though. So maybe that's a bright spot, yah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back