a thread about the other thread. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

..this is gonna be gay but....

..I just thought this would be topical considering the thumped is for pricks thread and the possible doubts of continuing thumped etc.Last night we went for drinks for dubh who came all the way from seatle through thumped and I had a quick scan around the room and saw a whole bunch of people I had never met before logging on to thumped.Not one did I know beforehand and yet there was a good crowd of people all having a laugh, we all got really pissed(two shandys for me) and I saw the internet working in a positive way.Super. So raise you glass and join me in calling me a prick now. Dont care what anyone says about cliques(as I said I didn't know anybody on the board before I joined) thumped rules.

Originally posted by Latex lizzie

..I just thought this would be topical considering the thumped is for pricks thread and the possible doubts of continuing thumped etc.Last night we went for drinks for dubh who came all the way from seatle through thumped and I had a quick scan around the room and saw a whole bunch of people I had never met before logging on to thumped.Not one did I know beforehand and yet there was a good crowd of people all having a laugh, we all got really pissed(two shandys for me) and I saw the internet working in a positive way.Super. So raise you glass and join me in calling me a prick now. Dont care what anyone says about cliques(as I said I didn't know anybody on the board before I joined) thumped rules.

Ha ha! you're still drunk!:)

Originally posted by herv
hello!

Story?

Great gig t'other night boss. The sound was amazing.
And even though certain things didn't work, it still worked as a gig. Nerve wracking evening on all fronts.
Except for Lisa-Marie.....class act. I wish there were more people doing that kind of stuff.

But I digress.

Hello.

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
Story?

head = melted.

Great gig t'other night boss. The sound was amazing.
And even though certain things didn't work, it still worked as a gig. Nerve wracking evening on all fronts.

damn straight, but a dead good laff.

Except for Lisa-Marie.....class act. I wish there were more people doing that kind of stuff.

her band "skanger" are playing the gallery in a few weeks. appearantly they're very good no-wave sorta stuff.
i'm tinking i'll be checking them out.

Originally posted by herv
Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby

her band "skanger" are playing the gallery in a few weeks. appearantly they're very good no-wave sorta stuff.
i'm tinking i'll be checking them out.

Her band "skanger" are playing TONIGHT! Well, this evening. At dinner time. Be there or be square.

Originally posted by billygannon
Her band "skanger" are playing TONIGHT! Well, this evening. At dinner time. Be there or be square.

what time might dinner time be?

Originally posted by Latex lizzie

its true though you know,
i was thinking the same thing ...

as for pricks,my philosophy is that they are everywhere, like ants or bacteria,
and they should be given the same amount of attention as ants.
let them live their prick lives and DON'T CARE

ants are ok, the point was there's loads of them and they're
small and pretty insignificant, to me anyway

if an ant tried to draw you into a silly argument you wouldnt take them very seriously

;)

if you like you could replace ants with soemthing else.
crumbs, paperclips, matchsticks, pencil pairings.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back