4 year old kids birthday party games? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
So its my job to organize the party games for Daisy's birthday and I have not a clue....any suggestions?

I've googled it but its all yanks going on about pinatas and shit..I need advice from real people....

Smyths in Blanchardstown sell Pinata's, or they did about 2 weeks ago.

Pinata
Pinata's

Bouncy fucking castle Pete?

The names Shneaky 6pack not JT Rockefella.

Think I'll check the Pinata out.

Was also thinking of just inventing some games as we go along...like "separate the empties for recycling" and "leave the fucking dog alone" for instance

pass the parcle.
Tesco does tonnes of kids party toys, most of them are a 2 pack for 1.50 or 2euro.
Wrap a toy for each layer and make sure it's blue wrapping paper when a boys toy is coming up next and a pink if it's a girl. Or what ever the k=hell paper you want, once you remember which is which.

I have a kids limbo set if you want it, there's parrots on top. I kinda fucked up my back trying to get under it a while ago, I forgot kids are shorter then me .

Musical chairs/statues.

The book shop in the Charlestown shopping centre does Pinata's and so does Heatons but that might just be the blanch one.

Bouncy castles are 80euro and you can keep them over night.

Write the name of an animal on a little piece of paper (or draw it if they're too young to read), put that in a balloon and blow it up. They pass it around and when the music stopps they sit on it to burst it. If someone guesses what animal they are they get a prize (give a lolly pop or something).

There's no spell check on this computer, soz.

Thank you R,I'll borrow that limbo set so!

We have a massive trampoline so the bouncy castle shouldnt be necessary!

Hey Rita you should stall down with herself if yer into it!

At Isabelle's 5th birthday party we had some of these, which were a big hit

http://www.stomprocket.com/stomprocketjunior.html

Also we did pass the parcel and the poor kitty guessing game described here http://www.ehow.com/how_2078693_play-poor-kitty.html, and I played some tunes on the acoustic and they all danced

Biggest hit of the day was me wearing my bad guy hat and running around the garden with them all trying to hit me with foam swords. Exhausting though, and sore when one of them clocked me with a shovel.

At Isabelle's 5th birthday party we had some of these, which were a big hit

http://www.stomprocket.com/stomprocketjunior.html

Also we did pass the parcel and the poor kitty guessing game described here http://www.ehow.com/how_2078693_play-poor-kitty.html, and I played some tunes on the acoustic and they all danced

Biggest hit of the day was me wearing my bad guy hat and running around the garden with them all trying to hit me with foam swords. Exhausting though, and sore when one of them clocked me with a shovel.

I knew I could count on you egg!

I gotta get me a bad guy hat!!

We had our 4yr olds last week, planned various games for a picnic in the park. But as we live in Ireland it lashed and we had to stay indoors.
Musical statues is always a winner, although 4yr olds not so happy if they loose! Everyone's a winner!

There's another one we do-
make two lines of people, two balloons, the person at the front of each line has the balloon. When you say 'go!' the first person buts the balloon between their legs back to the person behind them. That person then puts the balloon over their head back to the person behind them, and so on, alternating over head, through the legs etc. Until the balloon gets to the last person at the back. That person then runs to the front with the balloon and you keep going till the first person gets back to the front.
It's fun, there's usually some confused kids, play some loud music.

thanks Lemon..that and eggs poor Kitty and Ritas limbo set and musical stautues should do the trick and balloons and a bubble machine!!! and some kick arse choons!...I'll report back later with a review!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back