.. (1 Viewer)

sadly im not in carlow, im in work.

i was there last night though, good crowd at the gig, lots of youth in fancy dress, big crew from dublin/kilkenny etc.
cops turned up outside and searched peopel etc, got some dope and took name s and adresses for it rather than arresting. and stanto got nicked for being drunk.

i left th elads around one a.m. , they were down by the river in this pagoda thing , they were all in good form and trying to put up a tent with only one pole.

im sure they will fill in the rest.

overall a good night and thanks to the organisers for their efforts.

i didnt go either .. i made my decision and i stand by it.
:)

stantomacation

coner do u have stanto's stuff? i think he put it in yer car wen the pigs showed up. giz yer number if u can. he's gettin fined 100 quid.haha. i had to go and colect him from the police station at 6 in the mornin. we got a deadly fire goin, except that mark fella kept kickin it. and we got the the tent up. except that mark fella kept kickin it. fun

stanto got nicked??! hahah poor stanto . i hope the organisers of the gig dont get into a load of fuckin trouble cos of everyone drinking outside,suppose it was a tad inconsiderate.im annoyed i didnt stay,id say it was a good laugh.

santys stuff

the mans stuff is in the boot of my car alright, sorry about that , i thought all the bags had been got.

kev i will pm you my phone no. best time to ring is friday before 8 when i go to work or sat morn before 9.30 when i am going to dublin

i am going to cork tommorow to see bohs play and then on saturday i am goign to dublin to my ma's so i could leave his stuff somewhere in dublin (meros) or somewhere in cork ( no smart comments now) if either of them is any use.

if theres any big sessions on saturday let us know.

damned vat 69.....

sorry bout kicking stuff last night kev....i cant remember any of that,i remember getting repeatedly kicked in the head,got smoke taken off me by the cops,and thats nearly all i remember,totally blacked out..... sum1 took a piss in my tent and my socks and runners were covered in piss all the next day....
fuckin carlow,never again.

ahhhhhhhhhh

its lies,alll lies..... it was either eoin or donal....donal said he wasnt even in the tent,so that leaves one culprit,hehe. i was locked alright but not on a patch to eoin,hehe well done eoin....... ya said u'd be lying in ur own puke after carlow,but it was piss instead,close enough..

peepee

oh no! ur right it was eoin. sorry about that. oh eoin. that must be why he was complaing about his socks being wet. he gave me some cheese tho!cheezy at last an excuse to use the cheese icon!!!

down by some river. some slept in tents,others around a fire in this band stand lookin thing. not a band stand, just sum weird thing. the pigs didnt come during the night, but they did however, ring me at about 5:30 in the morning asking me to collect stanto.

Re: damned vat 69.....

Originally posted by marko
sorry bout kicking stuff last night kev....i cant remember any of that,i remember getting repeatedly kicked in the head,got smoke taken off me by the cops,and thats nearly all i remember,totally blacked out..... sum1 took a piss in my tent and my socks and runners were covered in piss all the next day....
fuckin carlow,never again.

Yeah yeh dirty bollix...I sepnt HOURS trying to light that fire, and then it got going and you ran over and started jumping in it and kicicking it round and shit, and it was ages before we had it going again. Not a bad fire, if I do say so myself. Christ, Eoin... Eoin, drunkenly responsible for Nerdlinger's suckiest ever gig. Again.

Oh yeah, and while I'm here, how many of you suckaz shot fireworks outta your ass? Huh, huh? Yeah, I'm the most halloween out of of EVERYONE here.

P.S. -yes, it hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back