Imaginary interactions with a queen (1 Viewer)

Last edited:
It's not going well so far. Two major pens incidents in a few days...And the Charles III title. Charles the third..... Charles the turd.....it's too easy.Is nobody checking this stuff before they announce it.

King Charles of the pens?

He singed on for being prodestant and then got really annoyed with a pen

Then he mistook for the 12th for the 13th in belfast and fell out with another pen.

I think the royal family is stupid and 100% agree with @Deadmanposting 's musings on the pwd thread. i think this whole thing is almost impossible to take remotely seriously but i will concede that the guy just lost his mother and has been forced into a whirlwind PR tour and needs some sort of outlet?

King Charles of the pens?

He singed on for being prodestant and then got really annoyed with a pen

Then he mistook for the 12th for the 13th in belfast and fell out with another pen.

I think the royal family is stupid and 100% agree with @Deadmanposting 's musings on the pwd thread. i think this whole thing is almost impossible to take remotely seriously but i will concede that the guy just lost his mother and has been forced into a whirlwind PR tour and needs some sort of outlet?

yeah the whole thing is ridiculous. Hopefully he will be sufficiently pissed off with everything that he'll instigate the abolition of the monarchy and our dear neighbours will become a little less batshit crazy.

i will concede that the guy just lost his mother and has been forced into a whirlwind PR tour and needs some sort of outlet?
I lost a parent this year, so I do feel for the guy on that level
But this is supposedly par for the course with him and the out-of-touch petulance
The wife's look is a bit seen-it-all-before with this behaviour. But maybe I'm seeing what I want to see.

I kind of don't care about him enough to want to understand.

If I had to reach for a bright spot here is that he seems to actually like Ireland and that might be useful in some regard in bringing Unionism along with the inevitable upheaval we have coming down the road.

I lost a parent this year, so I do feel for the guy on that level
But this is supposedly par for the course with him and the out-of-touch petulance
The wife's look is a bit seen-it-all-before with this behaviour. But maybe I'm seeing what I want to see.

I kind of don't care about him enough to want to understand.

If I had to reach for a bright spot here is that he seems to actually like Ireland and that might be useful in some regard in bringing Unionism along with the inevitable upheaval we have coming down the road.
sorry for your loss, man

and yeah, Charlie does like the old Ireland. He's a regular visitor, and a big aficionado of Yeats' poetry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back