Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

When drivers on a bigger road than yours stop to let you pull out. I just want to ignore them, but then they start waving at you while raging traffic builds up behind them. Those drivers then think I am the one breaking the fucking rules of the road!!
This wrecks my head. And on the flipside, when I stop to let someone out, and they hesitate, then take off just as another car careens around the corner and they almost get killed. And it's all my fault.

Struggling through day 2 off the smokes. I had no idea I was this addicted tbh. I've always been a very light smoker, so had the illusion of being casual. Anyway, I'll be here grumping at my desk all day

Struggling through day 2 off the smokes. I had no idea I was this addicted tbh. I've always been a very light smoker, so had the illusion of being casual. Anyway, I'll be here grumping at my desk all day

Meant to comment on your other post - here's how i've been trying it.

I started with non smoking sundays as i knew i wouldn't have to speak to anyone, after a month i extended this to 'as long as i could last on monday without smoking or liquifying an intern' I'm doing great at really just smoking 2/3 times a week now.

Main thing is that i'm attacking it based on different cravings, like the monday coffee one, the water cooler lunchtime one etc.

^ good going! I think the cutting down method has been pretty unsuccessful for me so far, partially because I have a horribly addictive and anxious personality and it goes well for 2 weeks and then I get worse than ever, somehow.

I'm trying to go all in this time, as I've always done it in half measures and as much as I wish it had worked for me, it never did. I've tried going for a glass or water or green tea everytime I get a craving, and so far its working well, but I'm peeing. A. LOT.

WE WILL GET THROUGH1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some arsehole left a glass bottle on the floor of the bus and now it’s rolling around the place and I’ll be fucked if I’m picking it up. He’s also playing music on his phone without headphones. What a cunt

The 100 Best Songs of 2017 | Pitchfork

I like the song at number 1 but my minor complaint is that fucking phrase "is everything we need" and all variations on it.

MAKING A MINOR COMPLAINT IS THE LIFE AFFIRMING SEX POSITIVE POST THAT THUMPED NEEDS RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL END ALL RACISM

also you will never make me or the public at large like Carly Rae Jepsen stop trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back