Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

Lousy chest infection. Was meant to go see the new star wars tonight, skipping it to stay at home and get an early night and try and shake this thing off.

Tower Records not giving you stamps on their loyalty card in December. I should have put the records back and ordered them from Amazon while I was at the till.
yep, it's really shitty that they do this. Learned it the hard way a few years ago. Haven't set foot in the place in December since.

Actually toned down buying shit in Tower full-stop lately. Something just seems a bit off about the place in the last while. They seem a bit unfriendlier. Must be doing well again.

The 100 Best Songs of 2017 | Pitchfork

I like the song at number 1 but my minor complaint is that fucking phrase "is everything we need" and all variations on it.

MAKING A MINOR COMPLAINT IS THE LIFE AFFIRMING SEX POSITIVE POST THAT THUMPED NEEDS RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL END ALL RACISM

also you will never make me or the public at large like Carly Rae Jepsen stop trying.

I could nearly count on the 1 hand the number of songs I've heard of that list. I'm old.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back