Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

bastards. they've never even offered me a loyalty card!

I found in my experience most of the staff there don't offer loyalty cards, you need to get in the system of the loyalty cards.

I was told maybe in 2012 when I handed over for a discount "oh we're not doing these any more" then in 2016, I got back into the loyalty card system.

Would have filled up a card the last time I was up except for it was december

Kind of reminds me of how record store day organisers insist stores cannot reserve items for loyal customers,who potentially then have to buy on eBay etc at inflated prices.those same customers who keep the shop in business through the year.

Anyway,tried to book tickets for the star wars movie online,but it won't let me set up anew password,or retrieve an old one. Is it any wonder I moan about technology.

Kind of reminds me of how record store day organisers insist stores cannot reserve items for loyal customers,who potentially then have to buy on eBay etc at inflated prices.those same customers who keep the shop in business through the year.

If you search eBay on record store day at 2pm, you'll find people with 50 or 60 items of that record store day for sale already by that time

Setting the alarm again after a long break. Oh god, the horror
fo_solidarnosc_l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back