Relationships - what is the point? (2 Viewers)

I keep meaning to try out the chord progression in your sig, Pantone. That post has depressed me enough to finally go and do it. ::clef:::eek:

how long do you think you have to go without a relationaship before something inside of you dies and never ever comes back again and you live your life, like everyone else on the outisde, but one inside your just a hollow shell of a human being?

two, three years?

If you mean "how long without any form of relationship with other humans?" then I would say not even that long.

If you've got good friends and people you love then romantic relationships aren't all that essential. They're still nice, but you won't go crazy without one or anything.

how long do you think you have to go without a relationaship before something inside of you dies and never ever comes back again and you live your life, like everyone else on the outisde, but one inside your just a hollow shell of a human being?

two, three years?
You could ask the same question of someone within a relationship.

I don't think I'm a hollow shell of a human being though, at least I hope not.

yeah the worse thing about being about hollow shell of a human being is you mightn't even realise it till you see a beautiful sunset and realise you have no one to share it with, or see some kids playing football on the street as sun goes down and realise this moment, like all others, is just a transient spark flittering by on the speedway that is life, or you die or something

still, chin up!

I keep meaning to try out the chord progression in your sig, Pantone. That post has depressed me enough to finally go and do it. ::clef:::eek:

uh I just made it up, I've never played it... looking at it know, it's all roughly in the key of G (or is it F) but I'm not sure about 7th's on the G, still... forward any royalty cheques you pick up with!!!

If you mean "how long without any form of relationship with other humans?" then I would say not even that long.

If you've got good friends and people you love then romantic relationships aren't all that essential. They're still nice, but you won't go crazy without one or anything.
ha ha ha, yeah right, until your "good friends" start riding each other

ha ha ha, yeah right, until your "good friends" start riding each other

When they do that it's time to find new friends. Being stuck in the middle of rows between people I made the mistake of innocently introducing to one another was one of the worst experiences of my life.

People should keep their relationships to themselves.

yeah the worse thing about being about hollow shell of a human being is you mightn't even realise it till you see a beautiful sunset and realise you have no one to share it with, or see some kids playing football on the street as sun goes down and realise this moment, like all others, is just a transient spark flittering by on the speedway that is life, or you die or something

still, chin up!

Ah but you don't have to be in a relationship with someone to enjoy a beautiful sunset. I'd even done that with other blokes, nothing(obviously a hot chick would be better, but just go with on this one) like a spliff with a mate watching the sun go down. :)

It's true I am actually dead inside, I just didn't want to admit it. I'm off to kill myself now thanks dude.

We've all read A Christmas Carol, and/or Silas Marner. The human heart never loses the ability to come alive again, no matter how far gone you believe yourself to be!

Ah but you don't have to be in a relationship with someone to enjoy a beautiful sunset. I'd even done that with other blokes, nothing(obviously a hot chick would be better, but just go with on this one) like a spliff with a mate watching the sun go down. :)

did you see that documentary about the CoE priest that is on a pilgrimage to different relgions around the world?

He was hanging out with some buddists in China and at one point was showing the monks being affectionate with each other in a completely non-sexual way.

He pointed out how we in the west are totally deprived of humaity because of how we let sexuality taint/dictate so many aspects of our lives.

there you are now.

uh I just made it up, I've never played it... looking at it know, it's all roughly in the key of G (or is it F) but I'm not sure about 7th's on the G, still... forward any royalty cheques you pick up with!!!

Cannae seem to get anything happening with it yet, Captain. I think we need an Em or Am in there somewhere.

did you see that documentary about the CoE priest that is on a pilgrimage to different relgions around the world?

He was hanging out with some buddists in China and at one point was showing the monks being affectionate with each other in a completely non-sexual way.

He pointed out how we in the west are totally deprived of humaity because of how we let sexuality taint/dictate so many aspects of our lives.

there you are now.

I didn't but I'd have liked to. It's true and all.

Ecstasy's really good for letting down those barriers to affection, I wonder is that the real reason why it's illegal.

I don't know- Christianity and its priests are largely responsible for fucking up peoples attitudes to their own sexuality and their bodies

where the fuck does he get off with his pearls of wisdom?

can it---virgin

I don't know- Christianity and its priests are largely responsible for fucking up peoples attitudes to their own sexuality and their bodies

where the fuck does he get off with his pearls of wisdom?

can it---virgin

CoE = Church of England - their ministers can marry (and have sex). Not all Christians are Catholics you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back