Not no flies on me. Flies on me! (1 Viewer)

run around with your mouth open. I find when I do that outdoors they gravitate towards my mouth, into my mouth, and down my throat, thus making an absolute mockery of my vegetarianism. I think they do it on purpose though.

Does anyone know the nutritional value of flies? What the RDA is, etc?

At this point I'd just like to say that flies are living creatures and should be treated with respect!

I don't get Thumped, everyone gets up in arms when it comes to abusing furry animals and quorns and what have you, but when it comes to the smaller creatures everyone wants to kill them.

Typical Thumped double standards

harumph

good day

HouseflyProtection.jpg

According to some Buddhist dude; if you ask them to leave and they don't you're free to exterminate them.

stan has one of these:

FLYSWAT.gif

he loves it.

Every summer it comes out and he spends time tennis-ing flies to their electric death. It's Wimbeldon't in our house.

Does flypaper actually work? I've never used it. Never had a fly problem this bad before.

Flypapers work. Actually, does anyone know where I can get some... loads of annoying flies in work these days.

stan has one of these:

FLYSWAT.gif

he loves it.

Every summer it comes out and he spends time tennis-ing flies to their electric death. It's Wimbeldon't in our house.

Oh, that looks great. An ex-flatmate of mine played badminton and it used to get really dangerous around the place during fly season... he'd be prancing around the sitting room swinging the badminton racket full force at anything with wings. He was a good shot, but it had to stop after a dead fly was fired across the room and into my lovely cup of tea.

Jane do you reckon they're related to the ant that crawled into my ear when I was in your old house?

I found the cat's dish by the way. A kindly neighbour had put it out of the way of an intruding dog. My country life is idyllic.

Where did you move to?
back in with the parents in west cork. parents are away at the moment though so i've to feed myself, the cat, the stove and the flowers. i also get to use the car and drive around with the windows down playing blondie. tis great.

what's good with big flies is.. ok, so the big lads cant see thing moving slowly.
They just have no idea.
So, you just move reeeeally slowly, and squash them.

OR

move reaaaaaaally slowly till you are in flicking range. Then give them an enormous flick, and send them fucking hurtleing into something. They will keep flying around, but they will be bollixed. They will sort of do a slow looping efforts, followed by landing arse ways.
You may then mangle them at your leisure.

This is the key to success: Enjoying the hunt.

what's good with big flies is.. ok, so the big lads cant see thing moving slowly.
They just have no idea.
So, you just move reeeeally slowly, and squash them.

OR

move reaaaaaaally slowly till you are in flicking range. Then give them an enormous flick, and send them fucking hurtleing into something. They will keep flying around, but they will be bollixed. They will sort of do a slow looping efforts, followed by landing arse ways.
You may then mangle them at your leisure.

This is the key to success: Enjoying the hunt.
also, flies cant see directly above them. i find this knowledge particularly handy for squishing the bastards.

jane, the lad in the picture below is a friend of mine. He has this condition that when anything passes through his gigantic steel-like manhood it comes out as a mass fireball. Its a terrible affliction. He goes through toilets like theres no tomorrow and its almost impossible for him to keep a girlfried for more than a couple of weeks.

On the plus side though, hes great at catching flies. Will I send him round?

FLAM_lg.jpg

all you need are a few geckos running around your gaff. though the cold would probably do them in.

the flies and mossies in laos didnt like my blood too much thankfully. malaria isnt a good look.

all you need are a few geckos running around your gaff. though the cold would probably do them in.

just keep rubbing it in our faces there La la. Keep it up there.
Tell us again about that tall chiseled Polynesian type man who stands by your side all day, who doesn't speak a word of English, fanning you with leaves, and relieving your every need.

Go on. Seriously.
It's been ages.

There’s a noise that you can make that keeps them away. I’m sure you can get it on the net, loop it and play it. It won’t kill the flies if you’re worried about that, it’ll just piss them off.
It’s beyond the threshold of what humans can hear, so its grand.

In civilised countries, they broadcast it on national radio so you can just tune it in.

JANE!!

I was in Dunnes in Rathmines the other day and I saw a yoke that broadcasts this frequency. It promises to get rid of all your spiders and flies and other creepy crawlies. It’s a JML thing, costs €29.99.

I assume you'll find it anywhere that sells JML stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back