Not no flies on me. Flies on me! (1 Viewer)

Here, does anyone reckon a venus flytrap would do any good keeping fly-y crawlies under control?
Anyone had one?

[video=metacafe;505906/plant_eat_fidding_my_venus_fly_trap/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/505906/plant_eat_fidding_my_venus_fly_trap/[/video]

I just did a little Googling. Says there they only eat one fly every six to 8 weeks, so they wouldn’t be great.

They’re still cool though.

those tennis racket electric killing things are pretty cool and make a ZING! sound when they slay your four-legged foe

Surely you mean six? Unless you pursue the family pet around the house with it... or use it to attack mice and rats

Surely you mean six? Unless you pursue the family pet around the house with it... or use it to attack mice and rats

four, six..........they have more legs and I.

if i went after my dog with one (and I wouldn't) he'd just lie there going "La La's such a retard" with that look he gives me out of the corner of his eye.

I once got my brother to fake attack me to see if Murphy would react.

He strolled over beside me on the floor, flopped down and started licking his balls.!baggyyyy

Here, does anyone reckon a venus flytrap would do any good keeping fly-y crawlies under control?
Anyone had one?
i have one. one thing to beware is that some carnivorous plants (not sure if the venus fly trap is one) emit a nasty smell to entice flies. so sometimes, they will actually make a fly problem worse.

Anyone had one?

I had a venus fly trap. You can buy them once in a while in garden shops and things.
The first thing about them is they are tiny. Much smaller than I imagined. So, like the fly they would catch would be small enough.
There was no smell off them though.

Then it died. I think they are hard to keep. They like warm tropical moist sort of air and soaking soil.

my dog is currently chasing a bluebottle around the front room.it is driving him nuts. like malcom the mountie, my dog always gets his man so I imagine the poor creature wil be dead in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back