Not no flies on me. Flies on me! (1 Viewer)

Is there anything dead in you gaf?

Apart from my spirit, no. I was wondering the same thing, like if some little critter had died somewhere without telling us, but I don't think so -- there's no funny smell, apart from the normally funny smell that comes from me. We've had them since we moved in, and they are just as persistent whether the house is tidy or dirty (it's somewhere in between right now).

At this point I'd just like to say that flies are living creatures and should be treated with respect!

I don't get Thumped, everyone gets up in arms when it comes to abusing furry animals and quorns and what have you, but when it comes to the smaller creatures everyone wants to kill them.

Typical Thumped double standards

harumph

good day

HouseflyProtection.jpg

OK get this:

you get a two litre plastic bottle - coke or whatever - and cut the top off so you have a kinda funnell.

put a slice of apple or some fruit in the bottom bit of the bottle.

put the funnell bit upside down into the bottom bottle bit .

now flies get in but cant get out.

now bring the fly filled bottle to johnnystresses' gaff and let them in the letterbox

For all that is holy look what you've gone and done now codeninja!!

Mark my words, If get home and find an american journalist/archaeolist/social commentator/jogger/thumpeder person funneling shit/flies/shitty files or any other matter into my letterbox you'll be sorry!

For all that is holy look what you've gone and done now codeninja!!

Mark my words, If get home and find an american journalist/archaeolist/social commentator/jogger/thumpeder person funneling shit/flies/shitty files or any other matter into my letterbox you'll be sorry!

Too late, I've already followed through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back