Minor complaints thread (32 Viewers)

At the barber's. Everything about it puts me on edge. The piped contemporary music. The relentless loud banter about sports, and it's only ever about sports. It's physically exhausting. I just want a haircut in peace and quiet. Don't talk to me

At the barber's. Everything about it puts me on edge. The piped contemporary music. The relentless loud banter about sports, and it's only ever about sports. It's physically exhausting. I just want a haircut in peace and quiet. Don't talk to me
The problem with Arsenal is they always try to walk it in...

I'm stuck because I settled on a "Hairstyle" some years back that only certain barbers can do well. I long for the days when I just shaved my own head, but these days I'd end up looking like Phil Mitchell on the gargle if I did that.

You can see my dilemma.

I'm stuck because I settled on a "Hairstyle" some years back that only certain barbers can do well. I long for the days when I just shaved my own head, but these days I'd end up looking like Phil Mitchell on the gargle if I did that.

You can see my dilemma.
I gave myself a number two there recently for the laugh.

Wasn't a good idea

Had to cancel an order on discogs yesterday because new debit card wasn't activated properly beforehand.
The lad in Germany is cool and it was the 4th time I ordered from him - respect.

now card won't work for online purchases which is the only reason I have it.
Over zealous bank security I suppose.

Tescos doesn't pay for music. They have originally created music for the shops. They're pop knock-offs, there'll be a song that sounds a bit like Taylor Swift etc.

I was in there the other day and the power pop knock off was being played, if was called Girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back