Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Coats that look like lagging jackets.
I went coat shopping a few weeks ago and there was huge variety if you wanted to buy this exact coat in this colour with a range of different brand names and prices.
EAE02358-9CD2-4DF4-A7C7-8C9954A85FF9.jpeg

2 weeks ago, I got run off the road (going over a train track) and had to get a new tire.
Last week my alternator went when I was on the M50. Pissing rain and everything electrical shut down in the space of about 30 seconds. It was not a fun experience.
On the way to a doctors appointment today and I must have driven over a construction sites worth of nails because that’s fucked now too. By the time I found somewhere safe to pull over the tyre was past saving.
My car might be jinxed.

Now that I think about it, I get the tyres from a guy that sells them at the side of a graveyard. That might not be a good sign.
I too had a flat tyre with a nail in it today. Nowhere in Maynooth was open to get it fixed so had to drive all the way back to Sandyford on the toy spare.

I downloaded a pedometer app at about 17:00. CONGRATULATIONS it says, I've done 7000 steps. It is now 19:54. Very minor complaint, almost to the point of shy-bragging.

Wtf is everyone else doing? Walk more, you lot.

I went coat shopping a few weeks ago and there was huge variety if you wanted to buy this exact coat in this colour with a range of different brand names and prices.
View attachment 16430

I too had a flat tyre with a nail in it today. Nowhere in Maynooth was open to get it fixed so had to drive all the way back to Sandyford on the toy spare.
Confet tyres at Louisa Bridge in Leixlip would have sorted you out

Not that this is much use to you now

have you been walking constantly since?
I went to German shop. And back.

My median on working days is about 26000. 13000 on a day off.

I guess I don't like the app I just installed, with it's w00p, super duper, you walked a bit. It wants to give people incorrect reinforcement, or something.

Confet tyres at Louisa Bridge in Leixlip would have sorted you out

Not that this is much use to you now

Here, do people not normally use that can of sealant stuff with the tyre connector thing?
I'm not sure if my car even has a toy spare tyre. That's all I have I think. I've never used that can thing though.

Here, do people not normally use that can of sealant stuff with the tyre connector thing?
I'm not sure if my car even has a toy spare tyre. That's all I have I think. I've never used that can thing though.
my car came with a 12v plug in one of them, i presume others do too nowadays instead of a spare? i had to use it once for a puncture and it worked great, but i kept the thing cos it's handy for topping up the tyre pressure.

my car came with a 12v plug in one of them, i presume others do too nowadays instead of a spare? i had to use it once for a puncture and it worked great, but i kept the thing cos it's handy for topping up the tyre pressure.
Shitting myself now. I'm gonna have to run out and check the car. I live in the arseholes of nowhere like. Walking on these roads at night is certain death, so that's not an option even if there was somewhere to walk to. Which there won't be.

So you have the tyre pump yoke, and the can of sealant? I'll probably have to find one of those things.

Shitting myself now. I'm gonna have to run out and check the car. I live in the arseholes of nowhere like. Walking on these roads at night is certain death, so that's not an option even if there was somewhere to walk to. Which there won't be.

So you have the tyre pump yoke, and the can of sealant? I'll probably have to find one of those things.
it's one of these

Amazon product ASIN B01N1JL525

I have a can of sealant in the car. Saved my bacon a few years ago - had a puncture and then a second two days later, before I'd had a chance to bring the first to be repaired.

Probably mentioned here the time I drove over a load of thumb tacks the day after Halloween, about eight years ago. Three of the four tyres were unrepairable.

quite literally. at least the tyres didn't lose pressure with the tacks in, so i was able to drive it to a tyre centre. i'd have been utterly livid had the tyres been new, but i'd have been due to replace all four within about six months anyway, which softened the blow a little.

the tyre is a write-off if you use that. New cars don't come with spares and they throw in one of those kits. I had a chat with a lad in the garage and he said absolutely don't use the sealant except when you have no other option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back