Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

doing all the recycling for the binmen tomorrow and the amount of cardboard boxes ive had to strip the packing tape off is infuriating. surely at this day and age there is a recyclable tape. 20 minutes of my life and it wont stop the apocolypse.

doing all the recycling for the binmen tomorrow and the amount of cardboard boxes ive had to strip the packing tape off is infuriating. surely at this day and age there is a recyclable tape. 20 minutes of my life and it wont stop the apocolypse.

I'd quite enjoy that, there is a skill to it.

They pay money, so that's good.

they pay enough to cover taxis for two bands to/from - ish
its not amazing but its something. also the engineer and organiser were both lovely and accommodating.
i remember years ago that Morrissey look-alike Noel was the engineer and i don't think he liked the job very much and he wasn't very nice to people. at least theyve moved on from that. sound is always decent up there as well.

Midnight upstairs-in-Whelan's right? Were there many at it? They're too late for me to go to, always wondered would it be worth playing one
there was for Crowhammer before us. i think most people had either left or just stayed in the smoking section for ourselves. wasn't busy but it was fun and so much less pressure than our first gig / launch over a month ago. if youre guaranteed a decent crowd and dont mind having to load out down the stairs into the chaos of wexford street at 0200ish its great.

2 weeks ago, I got run off the road (going over a train track) and had to get a new tire.
Last week my alternator went when I was on the M50. Pissing rain and everything electrical shut down in the space of about 30 seconds. It was not a fun experience.
On the way to a doctors appointment today and I must have driven over a construction sites worth of nails because that’s fucked now too. By the time I found somewhere safe to pull over the tyre was past saving.
My car might be jinxed.

Now that I think about it, I get the tyres from a guy that sells them at the side of a graveyard. That might not be a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back