Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

I'm just washing my hands and moisturizing with an oil based moisturizer but I have the soft hands of a baby, they're sensitive, sue me 😭

Unless either of you have it, there’s no reason not to have the elderly client over.
Once they take care getting there there is no need to be that alarmist

Either of them could be carrying it unknowingly. Also, it's risky for elderly people to be out and about. If it was my own parents I'd tell them to cancel. I'm with @Bernie Lomax on this one

The 12 year old me is being reborn and let loose on this bad boy during my lock down. Lots of assembling and painting for me while listening to Bolt Thrower.
View attachment 13655

I'm not lying. I'm jealous. I'm trying to keep the kids entertained and the place clean.
Here's a thing, I'm meant to have college exams starting in a month and right now I'm torn between keeping studying or stopping for a while and spending my spare time playing music and watching films

Anyone else eating loads to ward off the sense of impending doom? Reckon I’ll put on a couple of stone throughout this
I bought two big bars of that nice ikea chocolate last night. It's in the emergency bag, which is coincidentally in the spare room/my new office. So that'll be gone Monday.

@ann_post

The growth rates of those last 4 days (running backwards in time) are : 1.37, 1.32, 1.48, 1.22.

Those growth rates are a tiny bit higher than normal. Probably not statistically significant though.

@ann_post

The growth rates of those last 4 days (running backwards in time) are : 1.37, 1.32, 1.48, 1.22.

Those growth rates are a tiny bit higher than normal. Probably not statistically significant though.

Yeah we are still dealing with a load of people either being forced to work or going about like nothing is happening so it is gonna have a field day for at least 7-8 days from today. I don't know how many that will be, but it assume it is a lot.

Anseo, Grogans the Roisin Dubh are all shutting their doors

Good, not for them obviously but why put the staff at risk.
Also, one of my neighbors in Tullamore has been ordered to stay away from the pub due to an underlying lung condition but he's still going every night. Might be no harm if a few of them to shut their doors for some of the customers sake too.

Yeah we are still dealing with a load of people either being forced to work or going about like nothing is happening so it is gonna have a field day for at least 7-8 days from today. I don't know how many that will be, but it assume it is a lot.

The time from infection to first symptom is 3-4 days.
Assuming an exponential:

The number recorded today represents the actual state of the population 3-4 days ago.
Until active measures, eg quarantine/ behaviour changes take effect, the growth will stay exponential at roughly similar rates, meaning you can just project forwards at that rate to give you today's real numbers.

So, I'd guess Ireland's real numbers today are something like 360-400.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I usually am doing sums in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back