Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

Oh, right.

That's a distribution peaking at ~3-4 days, and it drops off to zero at 14 on the end of a long tail (assuming it's like MERS). So, at day 14 the plot goes to ~zero patients.

If you're seeing a peak in the total numbers centered at day 14 then there's something else going on, presumably related to an incubation period, but not the incubation period that the CDC are talking about.

I think.

Vicks First Defence lads. I find it really good for clearing a cold quickly if that's what you have starting. And tell people you dont feel well and start the isolation stuff anyway.

I went as a friend said he'd done the same in smyths yesterday. was told there'd been an insane run on them, and they'd met their sales targets months in advance. So I panic bought the last one in Carrickmines.

I'll fuckin' buy anything at the minute if you tell me to

White House update: President Donald Trump's coronavirus test came back negative Saturday, according to White House physician Sean P. Conley.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I joined a fb group which was supposed to be about offering support and aid to elderly and vulnerable people in my area but if was just full of people freaking each other out and posting things like “my toxic flatmate just purposefully coughed onto my dinner” so I left immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back