Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

I was driving earlier and my tyre shredded on the motorway. My main reaction was "oh fuck I don't want to have to go to a garage on Monday and interact with strangers."

Hold on... so the tyre actually ripped itself apart?

Dang. I've never actually seen a car tyre shredding. I had an artic tyre blow itself to kingdom fuck on the M4, with me sitting about 10 meters back on the bike at around 120km/h. I'd already driven through the aftermath before I realised what happened.

But... I dunno, I thought car tyres were under way less stress than those massive bastards on Artics.

Why does Trump keep capitalising the V in CoronaVirus? Is it to be annoying?
Have you considered maybe it's you, and everybody else, that's wrong?

"I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability."

The DOCTORS ARE ASKING HIM ABOUT IT Bernie. The doctors.

Are The Doctors asking you about it? Do you have a natural ability?

I didn't. Fuckin. Think so.

I think Trump operates on the principle of immediately saying every fucking thought that occurs to him, and relying on the idea if he drives up the number of things said high enough statistically speaking some of them have to be true.

Sort of an infinite monkeys coming up with the entire works of Shakespeare approach, in spoken form.

He’s doing a press conference in ten minutes. Oh god what next?
Well, we transitioned cleanly from "fake news", to "situation completely under control" to "it's not my fault" to "national emergency, we're shutting the whole place down", so I'm guessing we might be due another reminder on how competently Trump, and Trump alone, is personally handling the situation.

Moisturiser is not enough for me, I’ve been moisturising since before this all kicked off and my hands were fucked anyway. I’ve absolutely no barrier on my skin anymore, I keep getting static shocks because there is no oil on my skin to stop it generating a charge.

I HOpe no one is washing their hands AND then using hand sanitizer in quick succession

Hold on... so the tyre actually ripped itself apart?

Dang. I've never actually seen a car tyre shredding. I had an artic tyre blow itself to kingdom fuck on the M4, with me sitting about 10 meters back on the bike at around 120km/h. I'd already driven through the aftermath before I realised what happened.

But... I dunno, I thought car tyres were under way less stress than those massive bastards on Artics.

When it first went I thought it was a blow out, but the inner section was intact. The middle third of the outer part tore itself away from the rest of it. I must have hit something on the road

My girlfriend is having an elderly client round to our gaff on Monday to go through some work. I told her she’s mad and will have to cancel.

Unless either of you have it, there’s no reason not to have the elderly client over.
Once they take care getting there there is no need to be that alarmist

I HOpe no one is washing their hands AND then using hand sanitizer in quick succession
Oh yeah, I've been doing that.

Have a dentist appointment on wednesday. Playing cat and mouse on who is going to cancel first. My cheap ikea office is up and running, no need to go to work ever now as far as I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back